Turn on thread page Beta

Sending nudes... What does he mean?! watch

Announcements

So I talk to this guy quite a lot and he always wants me to send nudes, I never do... I mostly just send booby pics but with my bra/top on still. The other night he asked me to send a pic of my pants or something. What does he mean? Like does he mean a booty pic? (Sorry this is so awkward I'm so lame) (anon pls!!)

ReputationRep:
    In b4 "dont do it".

Yes, he wants a booty pic.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I talk to this guy quite a lot and he always wants me to send nudes, I never do... I mostly just send booby pics but with my bra/top on still. The other night he asked me to send a pic of my pants or something. What does he mean? Like does he mean a booty pic? (Sorry this is so awkward I'm so lame) (anon pls!!)
    nude adjective 1 Wearing no clothes; naked:

If you dont know the meaning of a word then look it up in a dictionary.

Make sure you are comfy with your photos being posted on social media before sending as once sent they are out of your control.

Happy to help. You can email me the nudes you're planning to send. I can help pick the best one that best describes what he's asking for. Let me know.

ReputationRep:
    I have a gf and sometimes we send each other nude pics. Like if I know she is having a Bad day - I say look what is waiting for you- sending her a pic with a toy or rope LOL

ReputationRep:
    can send a pic from the point of view of you looking down at your legs/pants while your lying on your bed as well.

ReputationRep:
    it sounds as if this man is interested in you in a sexual way. remember it is against the law to send revealing pictures of yourself if you are under 18.

ReputationRep:
    send nudes??

ReputationRep:
    Is it a nude if everything is covered? Or just naked?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.