Sending nudes... What does he mean?!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I talk to this guy quite a lot and he always wants me to send nudes, I never do... I mostly just send booby pics but with my bra/top on still. The other night he asked me to send a pic of my pants or something. What does he mean? Like does he mean a booty pic? (Sorry this is so awkward I'm so lame) (anon pls!!)
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In b4 "dont do it".

Yes, he wants a booty pic.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I talk to this guy quite a lot and he always wants me to send nudes, I never do... I mostly just send booby pics but with my bra/top on still. The other night he asked me to send a pic of my pants or something. What does he mean? Like does he mean a booty pic? (Sorry this is so awkward I'm so lame) (anon pls!!)
nude adjective 1 Wearing no clothes; naked:

If you dont know the meaning of a word then look it up in a dictionary.

Make sure you are comfy with your photos being posted on social media before sending as once sent they are out of your control.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Happy to help. You can email me the nudes you're planning to send. I can help pick the best one that best describes what he's asking for. Let me know.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a gf and sometimes we send each other nude pics. Like if I know she is having a Bad day - I say look what is waiting for you- sending her a pic with a toy or rope LOL
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
can send a pic from the point of view of you looking down at your legs/pants while your lying on your bed as well.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
it sounds as if this man is interested in you in a sexual way. remember it is against the law to send revealing pictures of yourself if you are under 18.
xXbigdaddy69Xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
send nudes??
OreKunn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is it a nude if everything is covered? Or just naked?
bob xo luv u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

just dont
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (15)
22.73%
I'm not sure (2)
3.03%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (18)
27.27%
I have already dropped out (3)
4.55%
I'm not a current university student (28)
42.42%

Watched Threads