Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am an international student and would like to do a master but I do not know which university might be better for me? I went to Kingston university and it was really bad -I am hoping to have a better choice now.
    Thank tou
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.