Turn on thread page Beta

Should convicted pedophiles receive the death penalty? watch

• View Poll Results: Should pedophiles be killed?
    Yes
    37.16%
    No
    62.84%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Out of curiosity, how many of those opposed to the execution of child rapists support abortion?
    Don't try and compare the two, they are not the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    Don't try and compare the two, they are not the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Correct they're not the same.

Victims of abortion are innocent of any wrong doing while child rapists are worthless scum guilty of one of the worst crimes imaginable.

Now, why don't you answer the question?

ReputationRep:
    Correct they're not the same.

Victims of abortion are innocent of any wrong doing while child rapists are worthless scum guilty of one of the worst crimes imaginable.

Now, why don't you answer the question?
    'Victims' of abortion are not legal humans, they have fewer rights than even companies and most animals.

In answer to your question I don't really agree with abortion. Just like capital punishment, I'm yet to hear a sensible reason in favour of abortion however there also isn't really a reason against it thus it should be and is legal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    'Victims' of abortion are not legal humans, they have fewer rights than even companies and most animals.

In answer to your question I don't really agree with abortion. Just like capital punishment, I'm yet to hear a sensible reason in favour of abortion however there also isn't really a reason against it thus it should be and is legal.
    Not legal humans?

When in your opinion do they become legal humans?

ReputationRep:
    Not legal humans?

When in your opinion do they become legal humans?
    When the umbilical chord is cut. That isn't an opinion, it's a fact

ReputationRep:
    No

I think in a sense paedophilia is the same as homosexuality people are born that way they can't help the way they feel. Obviously it goes without saying that it's still massively different from homosexuality the difference being homosexuality doesn't harm anyone else if two consenting adults want to **** each other no one has the right to stop them and obviously it's never going to be ok for paedophiles to act on their urges.

I think the attitude towards stopping peadophiles needs to change. I support far stronger punishments for those convicted of molesting children I would introduce mandatory chemical castration (I.e stops them from being able to become aroused) for offenders along with a prison sentence. For someone who offends again after being caught or someone who has molested multiple children then physical castration should be performed (surgically performed not in some Saudi Arabia style public torture show) along with an even longer prison sentence.

I think however there needs to be a shift in attitude towards paedophiles who haven't acted on their urges they need to receive far better mental health help and councelling I'm not exactly sure what that would involve but it should be obvious that if they continue to be dehumanised and abused regardless they aren't going to seek help, it's just going to drive them out of society and make them more likely to act on their urges.

In addition the law should take a more common sense approach there are 19 year old guys on the sex offenders register for having sex with their 15 year old girlfriend whilst they were 16/17 that clearly shouldn't be the case, we should be able to rely on judges to adapt to each situation and use their brain.

I do support the death penalty, however I would only use it in the most extreme of cases i.e. High Treason, Extreme Torture, Mass Murder, Genocide, War Crimes but not like the US way of doing things people have been executed using very flimsy evidence over there I would only do it if their guilt was in no doubt whatsoever people like al Baghdadi, Anders Behring Breivik, Pablo Escobar etc... no one can doubt their guilt whatsoever so if you need such clear evidence then innocent people arent going to be executed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)

I do support the death penalty, however I would only use it in the most extreme of cases i.e. High Treason, Extreme Torture, Mass Murder, Genocide, War Crimes but not like the US way of doing things people have been executed using very flimsy evidence over there I would only do it if their guilt was in no doubt whatsoever people like al Baghdadi, Anders Behring Breivik, Pablo Escobar etc... no one can doubt their guilt whatsoever so if you need such clear evidence then innocent people arent going to be executed.
    Not this again, there is no way you could possibly know some has committed a crime and have no doubt at all. If you want to reintroduce the death penalty but increase the standard of proof to 'beyond all doubt' you won't be using the death penalty at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yes. only if they're convicted though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    No, they should receive psychiatric help.

Most pedophiles don't want the urges they have and they hate what they are. Many end up commiting suicide. Granted, the ones who act on their urges should be imprisoned, but they're still sick.
    I saw a case in the US of one that was neutered
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mythirdleg)
    I saw a case in the US of one that was neutered
    I assume you mean chemical "castration" - basically it's drugs to reduce sexual arousal. It's usually optional for convicted offenders, though it can get them reduced sentences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    I assume you mean chemical "castration" - basically it's drugs to reduce sexual arousal. It's usually optional for convicted offenders, though it can get them reduced sentences.
    Yep that's what I meant

ReputationRep:
    no- unless they actually kill a child.
    otherwise- why would they bother leaving their victims alive? wouldn't snuffing them out be more convenient?

ReputationRep:
    Convicted, confirmed, no chance of error paedophiles, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribalUnity)
    I can't help but think paedophilia and homosexuality are both being exacerbated my militant feminism and cultural marxism. Traditional courtship rituals would remedy the ailing institution that is the white western marital unit.

But the reality is anyway the real organised paedophile rings operate within the banks, the intel agencies and jewish organised crime. All this furore about a few asian gangs here or there is just a smokescreen. The elite politicians are the ones we need to be targeting. Why the **** aren't Prince Charles, Prince Andrew and Margaret Thatcher being grilled by police. Probably cos the Met themselves (Freemasons) are deeply involved in paedophilia as well.
    Well thatcher is dead perhaps you missed the state funeral 😂

Also seek help your theory’s are delusional Adolf
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    We have moved passed the days of executing people for crimes. I don't believe any crime is worthy of the death penalty, I'd rather send them to a prison cell for the rest of their lives where they can contemplate their actions. The death penalty is the easy way out for a lot of criminals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribalUnity)
    Blud I can try and find some sources for u if wan learn about establishment paedophilia/organised jewish crime.

Best one of the top of my head Daryl Bradford Smith on Chabad Lubavitch/Satanism in the Kabbalah.
    Nah blud I wouldn’t waste my time reading your sources, I read mien kamph and that was enough

ReputationRep:
    I’ve the perfect musical for you.....

Take a look at this video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/8fc_A47_4is

ReputationRep:
    Ye if you stick your **** in a little girl you should die imo

Dunno about the genders being reversed though. That would have been a dream come true for me after the ages of 10 onwards lmao. As long as she wasn't uggers.

ReputationRep:
    Simply: no, whether convicted or not. This is my vote.

Some of them have experienced it themselves and/or experienced other traumatic events. If you look a lot of the warning signs for these people were visible from an early age and they were either missed/ignored (due to not being seen as serious enough)/ or 'left to it' where such behavior gets worse and worse until the authority decides it serious enough and/or these vigilante groups get wind of them and then make them even more guilty.

The way I see it is society is effectively creating this problem and then throws away the key at these people that were preventable. This doesn't sit right with me. In cases where they have experienced it themselves and they weren't picked up on in time/ignored whilst their brain is still developing is effectively society making innocent people into guilty ones and then wants to kill them off/throw away the key/ruin their lives forever more because they are too proud to own up to what they missed and then unwilling to give time or resources to work towards solution and fix the problem, which should have been given to begin with.

This is not the society I wish to be a part of, nor how I want our society or country to evolve. This is not how we move forward and progress it is going backwards.

These people probably have very little healthy relationships in their lives and need other people to get through their difficulties to stop themselves. Rather than approaching them with compassion to be able to become productive members of society, and modeling healthy relationships, society seems to see them as the next thing to hate and to publicize, wasn't that long ago that homosexuality was illegal for example.

Vigilantes come in to watch their every move, lure them and use every word they say to try and entrap them into saying more and more to build an even bigger case against them to be locked up and/or damage their life in some other way. Rather than luring them and making them more and more guilty I wonder if any of them think about befriending them so that they have a mature adult relationship in their life and, since they may be emotionally stunted, have a conversation after about how their actions effect others and how it can damage someones life as some don't understand this, although some do.

In order for these people with this sexuality to integrate into society and to control themselves etc they need to feel psychologically safe enough to confront this unhealthy behavior. In order for this they need to feel accepted and 'taken in' by others (adults). Rather than doing this society shames them, takes everything they care for in life that might be an incentive for them to get better, hates them and calls them every vile name under the sun, tells everyone who might be the most smallest of risk and may even be physically attacked. This results in a society of hate and where society doesn't learn.
    Also since they have been treated so badly they won't feel safe and their problems won't be addressed.

Things should be put in place to help these people, and society could maybe block certain websites.

ReputationRep:
    The Papacy will excommunicate all of Britain for this and declare holy crusades upon the British Isles.

The Roman Catholic Church will challenge this in court on the ground of religious persecution.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.