Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What age did you lose your virginity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Average is 16/17.
    I didn't have a boyfriend till I was 21 and didn't want to have sex for the first time with someone I didn't know well. Most of my friends were having sex at 14 or 15 though. Guess everyone's different.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stereoashhh)
    Lmao no it isn't.

And to answer the thread i was 18. It was a one night stand from this girl i met at a club in manchester called antwerp
    Lmao It is. Look it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MachinesCradle)
    People on here have no morals. The act of sexual intercourse is only a spiritual encounter when consummated in marriage; all other appeals to esotericism are compensation for sin.
    Believe it or not, not everyone shares the same views as you. Crazy, I know.

ReputationRep:
    Saved it until I was 18 to date an Italian :blush:

(Original post by EC)
    Would you like not being able to choose who you're going to have sex with? You wouldn't be given the opportunity to decide your future.
    Arranged marriage isn't forced marriage

ReputationRep:
    I lost it at 17 but only because I was with my boyfriend for a year and a half and i thought i loved him and felt ready. Please don't feel pressured into doing it because you will just feel horrible after if you are not ready. I know plenty of people in their early 20's who still haven't done it and they are just fine trust me.

I lost mine just before I turned 15. Looking back I kind of regret it, but what's done is done.

I had just turned 16 but had been with the guy for over a year. He's still my boyfriend now and I'm 18 next month (Was early but I was ready and was with some i care about)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 16 and still haven't and so many people seem to have
    I lost mine at 6 cos of my uncle but ye....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.