Turn on thread page Beta

Southampton University Nursing 2017 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys had your interviews at Southampton uni?

ReputationRep:
    I had mine for Adult and Child nursing three weeks ago and I got an offer a few days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tresmellon)
    I had mine for Adult and Child nursing three weeks ago and I got an offer a few days ago
    I have applied for Adult Nursing and got an offer as well..Are you going to the applicant day on 28th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MjRose01)
    I have applied for Adult Nursing and got an offer as well..Are you going to the applicant day on 28th?
    Yeah I'm going, are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tresmellon)
    Yeah I'm going, are you?
    Yeahh

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have a question about the course at Southampton. I read that some placements may take place on the Isle of Wight. During the placement would student nurses get provided with travel and/or accommodation. I can't seem to find this out anywhere. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxKristenxx)
    Hey I have a question about the course at Southampton. I read that some placements may take place on the Isle of Wight. During the placement would student nurses get provided with travel and/or accommodation. I can't seem to find this out anywhere. Thanks

Yes, you'll get an accommodation in the island and I think you can reimburse it if you have an accommodation as well in the university.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.