ReputationRep:
    working as nightshift someone told me to buy health safety boots
    like these one from aldi
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/workwear-prem...74353109900200

is it ok to wear those boots when you work
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    That would probably depend on what your job is, exactly. Have your employers not given you any guidance?

They look smart enough in my opinion, but make sure that they meet any requirements that your workplace has if you're doing something hazardous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    That would probably depend on what your job is, exactly. Have your employers not given you any guidance?

They look smart enough in my opinion, but make sure that they meet any requirements that your workplace has if you're doing something hazardous.
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    Night shift doing what? If it's behind the scenes work those would be fine, if your facing the general public then wear a dress shoe.

ReputationRep:
    nightshift , stock shelves ..... plus i have an interview next week from 11pm to 1am interview+ work sample should i have normal shoe from primark or should i wear health safety boots
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Don't buy cheap shoes or boots. After several hours on your feet you'll regret it.

I wear Magnums for work, and can easily get through a 13+ hour shift

ReputationRep:
    i was looking at those at aldi for 19.99.

Juno you suggest me wearing boots in my interview it will be the interview/+ work sample

ReputationRep:
    thinking of this https://www.aldi.co.uk/workwear-prem...74353109900200

(black
    are they ok and should i wear them on interview?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reim123)
    thinking of this https://www.aldi.co.uk/workwear-prem...74353109900200

(black
    are they ok and should i wear them on interview?
    They look fine for an interview, although I would possibly change the laces to black (I would do this anyway, not just for the interview). But you do need to try them on - they might be the wrong shape for your foot, or might just be really uncomfortable. You can't decide whether to buy them based on a picture and description on a website.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.