@DabThruALevels (actually Josh, not Dab) - the strange one
@Michiyo - the flirty one
@Bluebutterfly310 - the nice voice of reason in this madness
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Don't be sad. You don't need to hope for what is certain :lovehug:

YAAAY i have your back too :hugs:

I love him too and he knows it :love:

Thank you so much Blue, we're both looking forward to it :hugs:

Yup i usually watch things online to avoid the ads.

Aww okay babes <3

:lovehug:
@Bluebutterfly310 @Michiyo btw guys, me and @DabThruALevels are off now so we'll chat another time :grouphugs:
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
@Bluebutterfly310 @Michiyo btw guys, me and @DabThruALevels are off now so we'll chat another time :grouphugs:

Talk to you later :grouphugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
When was I a nice voice of reason in this madness?? :lol: One is confused

Well, let us see... @I'mJustSomeGuy and @DabThruALevels were on each other's accounts and engaged in their hilarious and cute relationship shenanigans, I was too busy talking about a threesome or foursome between them, me, and my wife, and then you came, spreading well wishes and positivity all over. That sounds like you were the only sane one in this whole thing :laugh:
Well when you put that, that way then yea i see why you said it. And yea known for changing topics, and my bad attempts at positivity. And hah I am far from sane but thanks

It was not a bad attempt at all! :cube: You did great, really. I thought you were so sweet I wish I could have been that sweet and nice person instead of the flirty role I took on. :blushing:

None of us are :hugs: We are in a troll thread titled 'Thinking of becoming a stripper...', after all :rofl:
Fair enough. Thanks and each to their own, rather be yourself than something you aint or dont want to be, I guess.

True, true :hugs: And that is again true.

I am not flirty at all in reality, but this was a troll thread so I decided why not :rofl:

You are adorable as hell :cube:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending