Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    Just writing to ask if anybody has applied to accommodation yet?
    Also am I alright to apply for the 40 week accommodation or do I need to apply for 51 weeks for nursing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lol123456789)
    Hi guys
    Also am I alright to apply for the 40 week accommodation or do I need to apply for 51 weeks for nursing ?
    Did you apply to accommodation? If so which one did you go for and do you think it’s the best???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lol123456789)
    Hi guys
    Hi ☺️ I’ve applied for Denmark Road, Ashburne Hall and Hulme Hall (I’m doing children’s nursing). I’ve been told that we are supposed to apply for the 40 week accommodation, and then we apply for ‘summer vacancies’ for the extra weeks that we need. Hope this helps!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.