Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    Trump Defence Forces, they've all crawled out to protect their snowflake messiah from criticism.
    Lmaooo :rofl:
    It's worrying tbh.
    The latest arguement is that 'he's ****ed more hot women than you have'

I'm just incredulous at this point. If you dare criticise Lord Trump they will come out in their droves, insult you, call you liberal/cuck/snowflake for not sharing their opinions and then complain bitterly about how SJWs call them racists for no reason. It's amazing how they can't tell they're acting like the SJWs they hate so much.

I honestly refuse to believe that these people aren't capable of realising that Trumps presidency so far has been quite flawed. What with the inelegant execution of the travel ban or the blatant lies being peddled by his administration.
    It's just a game to some of these westerners tbh. Political point scoring and fanaticism.

I'm just an unbiased observer here and this whole left wing right wing chicken wing battle going on is hilarious to me.

Wow okay that was a longer rant than I had planned

(Original post by StrawbAri)
    Ivanka?

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Ivanka?
    I'm meant to be fuming with righteous anger here pls don't make me laugh :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    For these people, being a "lad" is more important then any actual political ability

ReputationRep:
    Lmaooo :rofl:
    It's worrying tbh.

I'm just incredulous at this point. If you dare criticise Lord Trump they will come out in their droves, insult you, call you liberal/cuck/snowflake for not sharing their opinions and then complain bitterly about how SJWs call them racists for no reason. It's amazing how they can't tell they're acting like the SJWs they hate so much.

I honestly refuse to believe that these people aren't capable of realising that Trumps presidency so far has been quite flawed. What with the inelegant execution of the travel ban or the blatant lies being peddled by his administration.
    It's just a game to some of these westerners tbh. Political point scoring and fanaticism.

I'm just an unbiased observer here and this whole left wing right wing chicken wing battle going on is hilarious to me.

Wow okay that was a longer rant than I had planned
    It's just a game.

Some people are mistaking the internet for real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    For these people, being a "lad" is more important then any actual political ability
    Trump has serious political ability, you don't get to be POTUS without it.

I mean you surely don't think it was all the pussy grabbing that got him there, right?

ReputationRep:
    "That´s an alternative fact"

Not a lie, but an "alternative fact"!

(Original post by astutehirstute)
    It's just a game.

Some people are mistaking the internet for real life.
    Pls tell me this isn't how it is irl or else I'm not gonna enjoy uni very much when I come to England :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Pls tell me this isn't how it is irl or else I'm not gonna enjoy uni very much when I come to England :emo:
    It isn't how it is really.

You will love the UK when you come here. Love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobBobson)
    Except we have multiple bills that outline steps of the repeal and replace process, all that needs to happen now is for one of them to be pushed through congreess, which shouldn't be hard. Where is the stumbling?

Also your point doesn't make any sense. Since the EO wasn't to repeal Obamacare, the EO was meant to be a transient order, to be used in the meantime until Obamacare is repealed to reduce the burden of Obamacare. LOL
    The GOP can't agree what they will replace Obamacare with so they will repeal it and then let it stay the same with some minor tinkering to make it looks as though they are not stumbling around cluelessly.

They should change their slogan to make America look foolish again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    The "holy grail" of democracy became shambles when the courts appointed Bush as president in 2000.
    Bush won fair and square. The left never stop whining about this, but he did win Florida fairly according to the recounts that were done.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 619184You have to realize that meda is biased some on the the left and some on the right, most mainstream media is left leaning.

Stop calling everything hitler it makes you seem like even more of a fool.

So when anyone has any alternate fact to you it is "LOL LOOK AT THOSE NATZIIIS" Or "AHAHAH ITS SOMEONE I DONT SHARE THE SAME OPINION WITH AND HE IS BY DEFAULT WRONG"

Ps: I am not saying that the media is all lying about trump just that you need to actually look at fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaGirl)
    Trump won't ever be removed from office, it will cause mass riots involving a lot of guns and it will make the "holy grail" of democracy look like a shambles.

A d'etat will destroy the states reputation as being the most stable nation in the world.
    But a coup would be fun. And it would allow for a heroic military leader to seize power and rule.

(Young) people only espouse right-wing political views in private, among people who they think agree with them, and even then there are very few right-wing youths who actually care much about politics. You won't notice any aggressive political fights unless you go looking for them, or have very political friends.

(Original post by Cato the Elder)
    But a coup would be fun. And it would allow for a heroic military leader to seize power and rule.
    I doubt the US military would seize power, or the Trump-supporting, gun-toting population might cause issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaGirl)
    Exactly, it's the catch 22 situation lol. If you're going to remove one, you gotta remove the other ya namsayin? :lockstock::ninja:

Maybe not a coup d'etat but anything that involves "removing" him from office will be seen as a weakness within the U.S democratic system. The U.S will do absolutely everything to avoid such embarrassment.
    Hmm...a couple of tragic accidents, perchance? The Speaker of the House then becomes President - that's Paul Ryan, an opponent of Trump (sort of) and "moral capitalist". Could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Stop calling everything hitler it makes you seem like even more of a fool.
    Still think "Wotsit Hitler" is one of the best Trump epithets.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't count if they're hookers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    Still think "Wotsit Hitler" is one of the best Trump epithets.
    as a joke it is perfectly fine, like how I call Merkel Hitler, but as a political argument it is invalid unless you can actually back it up

ReputationRep:
    they voted for him so stop moaning

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.