Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl is not interested... good idea to go for her friends? Watch

NGL I invested so much time into this crush and shes preety much not interested, but her friends are also hot.

I have never spoken to them but they have seen me try and speak to her, tbh and she has probably said how awkward I am.

Good idea or nah?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to be seen as a **** boy

(Original post by Nesgul)
    I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to be seen as a **** boy
    Eh I have never had a girlfriend it would end up having the reverse effect.

Tbh idk why I even want a girlfriend...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Then don't have one, you don't sound like the type of guy who's going to commit, sound more like a midnight troll anon... oh wait its past midnight.

ReputationRep:

No, it really won't.

Let me be frank; you sound about 13 and not mature enough for a relationship. Just leave it for a while and grow up.

ReputationRep:
    What The **** is wrong with your mind why would You say something like this

Nope its a bad idea no point

ReputationRep:
    no its creepy
    that ship has sailed move on.

ReputationRep:
    just no.

ReputationRep:
    maybe wait like a month or something before hitting on the friends.

but I don't see the problem really, if she's not interested why should it matter to her if you go for her friend?

Once in a club I tried chatting up some girl, she seemed flirty ....but I guess she was being fake flirty as when I tried to step things up by getting her to dance with me she refused. I asked again, and she refused again and stepped away from. It was clear that she was obviously not interested so I started hitting on her friend. The first girl then had a somewhat disappointed look on her face.

Sorry but don't expect me to live my days out like a pope just because you rejected me....

ReputationRep:
    NGL I invested so much time into this crush and shes preety much not interested, but her friends are also hot.

I have never spoken to them but they have seen me try and speak to her, tbh and she has probably said how awkward I am.

Good idea or nah?
    As a guy who's been friend zoned but not taken advantage of it, I'll ask you to take the advice from this guy....

https://media.giphy.com/media/24xRxr...facebook_s.jpg

ReputationRep:
    If theyre interested fine. if they are not remotely interested, and lets face it it not a great start that theyre second choice and their mate has rejected you, then it just adds to the humiliation. Probably best to search out fresh unspoilt pastures..

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.