Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    which one are you ? Tell us your experience!
    I am 19 and a virgin. Strange, isn't it ?

Not strange at all lol
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    so strange omg -_-

You're fine
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, some people on TSR are over 30 and still virgins and most likely will never lose their virginity.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Team Virgin.

ReputationRep:
    most of tsr are celibates 😂

ReputationRep:
    Why do people keep banging on about sex? It's really not as big as a deal as some of you make it out to be

ReputationRep:
    Late bloomer- lost virginity at 22. Personally not into casual sex. I would only sleep with someone I am emotionally attracted to.

18 and a vergin so not strange at all and a lot of my friends who are 19 are virgins too

ReputationRep:
    I'll take the win. 32 going on 33. Proud virgin. Always believed in waiting for the 1/marriage. Now realise that's not possible in modern day society, but happy to stay celibate than betray what I believe in. Wish we had a support group or community so I could at least help some people who feel alone/lost with this

nope, not strange at all for a 19 year old

ReputationRep:
    Keep up the good work

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 and a virgin and it's starting to make me feel pretty old, so I plan on finding a gf this year.

ReputationRep:
    19 and not a virgin

No, not strange tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.