Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, how is this message?. Watch

ReputationRep:
    "Hi it's me
    maybe let's forget what happened between us , you'll forgive me and you'll give me a second chance.
    This time I will show you affection.

Because you are so cute and beautiful,and I want to be with you so much.

I will never find someone as cute as you.
    I want to be with you, not with anyone else."

ReputationRep:
    Any context

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casisalive)
    Any context
    Long story...

ReputationRep:
    Vomit

ReputationRep:
    Nope just words. Prove it to her and she may give you another chance. Also, "you'll forgive me and you'll give me a second chance" sound really forceful like she doesn't have a choice.

(Original post by JavaEnergy)
    This time I'll pretend to be a different person because I think it's what you want.

I have eyes and observed you are superficially attractive just like every other guy is able to.

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't be a message, say it in person, but don't say that.

ReputationRep:
    "Hi it's me
    maybe let's forget what happened between us , you'll forgive me and you'll give me a second chance.

I will never find someone as cute as you.
    I want to be with you, not with anyone else."
    This is an okay message but there could be some improvements. Whatever has happened between you, I don't think you should expect her to just forget about it. I believe you should apologise to her IN PERSON and not just expect her to forgive you if you have not said sorry on your behalf.

If you like her just because she is cute and beautiful, then there is a problem. You should like a girl because of who she is on the inside i.e. her personality, not just because she is 'cute and beautiful'. Perhaps say she is kind, caring, has the best personality someone can ask for and is beautiful on both the inside and outside.

I cannot judge as to whose fault it is or give further advice as you have given no background information.

Hope this helps and good luck!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Actions speak louder than words. Just saying 😊.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.