Is my lecturer being flirty or just nice?

Watch
SassyGirl25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm doing engineering, He is 7 years older than me, he stares at me so much that it creeps me out, we always end up with long eye contact for more than 10 minutes, which is awkward… I always see him in town (He is everywhere) and in nightclubs, he tends to talk to me and whisper to my ear very close (well music is loud too) and I don't know if I look into it too much, he has told me to treat him as another member of the community instead of a teacher at a dinner, sometimes I think he is being nice and polite, other times I just feel weird… but his emails are not very formal and warns me he will me out tonight for example so I won't be surprised… to be fair I don't mind if he is flirting I just want to know if that is normal or not..
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
it sounds completely inappropriate.
sbscx28
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Non verbal communication (Body languages and non verbal cues) is the answer. He could be being nice, or he could be flirting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.44%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.77%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.42%

Watched Threads