Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well is there? Im bored!

ReputationRep:
    Priya is

ReputationRep:
    hello!! sparklyteacosie is as well, she's not as addicted as i am though

i'm off into town now anyway (bhead) for a bit of shopping and helpin my friend pick out some flowers for her mum! cya'll later!

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm from wirral, bebington to be more exact
    just had a driving lesson all the way to moreton and back!

ReputationRep:
    hey
    im from wirral too, near Hooton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    hey frost? whereabouts in bebington? i'm from sunny bromborough!
    how was your driving lesson?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob24601)
    hey
    im from wirral too, near Hooton
    yo, sup dude

what college are u at?/what are you doing these days?

(Original post by frost105)
    me too!! apart from the driving lesson part that is..lol

hello!! sparklyteacosie is as well, she's not as addicted as i am though
    sadly it is not because of my bursting social life or anything it would be because my brother is addicted to championship manager so i can never spend as much time on here as i would like too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    yo, sup dude

what college are u at?/what are you doing these days?
    Heya,
    Goin into Wirral Grammar Boys U6th next year, you may know me from Les Miserables last year, i was one of the student dudes, the drunk one!
    And im just havin a chilled out summer at the mo really :cool: Got AS results and driving test coming up in the next two weeks tho
    Good to speak to ya!

ReputationRep:
    Heya,
    Goin into Wirral Grammar Boys U6th next year, you may know me from Les Miserables last year, i was one of the student dudes, the drunk one!
    And im just havin a chilled out summer at the mo really :cool: Got AS results and driving test coming up in the next two weeks tho
    Good to speak to ya!

omg i wondered where i'd heard 24601 before!!!!!

student dudes.....*thinks and thinks....what do u look like???*

do u remember me? i was a front of house girl..but i always came backstage to harass various ppl...i was at the cast party as well, quite drunk that night!

ReputationRep:
    is the wirral near liverpool?
    i think i met two absolute ****s in magaluf from there
    they were nice at first but turned out to be horrible and pretty much ruined our holiday!
    but im sure everyone else there is much nicer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    they were nice at first but turned out to be horrible and pretty much ruined our holiday!
    when did u go to magaluff?
    and who did u meet? did one have a huuuuge chest and weird blonde top hair layers with brown underneath?

Heya,
    Good to speak to ya!
    hey!!! a wirral girls girl here...if you were in Les Mis i think i know who you are..they wouldn't let me be in that!! I'm very bitter, you know crushing my dreams and all but hey what can i do. Good luck with the AS results. I am petrified myself but luckily i am not getting them myself as i am away so a my boyfriend is getting them for me when he goes to your school to get his..And good luck with the driving test!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    hey!!! a wirral girls girl here...if you were in Les Mis i think i know who you are..they wouldn't let me be in that!! I'm very bitter, you know crushing my dreams and all but hey what can i do. Good luck with the AS results. I am petrified myself but luckily i am not getting them myself as i am away so a my boyfriend is getting them for me when he goes to your school to get his..And good luck with the driving test!!
    why woulnd't they let you in it? you're allowed to be technically!! i wasn't and i was gutted!!
    icklehc- yes the majority of people on the wirral are lovely

(Original post by icklehc)
    yeh when did you go..although the chances of it being who i know are really small as there are a lot of people that it could be really...lol. Not that i am painting a bad picture of wirral, nearly everyone is lovely. Lovely i tell you...i mean look at all the lovely people in this thread..

ReputationRep:
    yeh when did you go..although the chances of it being who i know are really small as there are a lot of people that it could be really...lol. Not that i am painting a bad picture of wirral, nearly everyone is lovely. Lovely i tell you...i mean look at all the lovely people in this thread..
    you know the scally group in my year? i think she could have bumped into a few of them, they all went to magaluff...i'm thinking 2 of them in particular

(Original post by priya)
    why woulnd't they let you in it? you're allowed to be technically!! i wasn't and i was gutted!!
    icklehc- yes the majority of people on the wirral are lovely
    apparently i am not good enough..nasty people!! It all turned out better in the end though because it meant i got to be in my youth theatres play which got reviewed by the BBC for the merseyside section of the site..

(Original post by priya)
    you know the scally group in my year? i think she could have bumped into a few of them, they all went to magaluff...i'm thinking 2 of them in particular
    I know that a large group from my year when over there..and to be honest they are not nice people...and i think i know who you mean anyway..

ReputationRep:
    I know that a large group from my year when over there..and to be honest they are not nice people...and i think i know who you mean anyway..
    aarrhh which group from your year? do they occupy a bay in the common room?

(Original post by priya)
    aarrhh which group from your year? do they occupy a bay in the common room?
    the ones that i know where going there don't actually..

and come to think of it, they are not as bad as one group that does occupy a bay...and after all of year 13 left became known as the bay snatchers!!-honestly some people just are not very nice. arrgghh im terrified of what wars will break out with the new year 12 in september...maybe i will go hide in Mr T's cupboard..lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.