Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    the ones that i know where going there don't actually..

and come to think of it, they are not as bad as one group that does occupy a bay...and after all of year 13 left became known as the bay snatchers!!-honestly some people just are not very nice. arrgghh im terrified of what wars will break out with the new year 12 in september...maybe i will go hide in Mr T's cupboard..lol

or take over the study area next door to it!! someone has to keep it's spirit alive! we used it like our 2nd common room- whenever a bewilderedyr 12 walked in, they'd find a clump of people nestled on the carpet against the computer, with sweets magazines guitars etc....so much fun

(Original post by priya)
    or take over the study area next door to it!! someone has to keep it's spirit alive! we used it like our 2nd common room- whenever a bewilderedyr 12 walked in, they'd find a clump of people nestled on the carpet against the computer, with sweets magazines guitars etc....so much fun
    that is why i never used that room...

the careers room is often my alternative hide out because mrs edwards is my form teacher so half my friends were given random careers room jobs

ReputationRep:
    priya...were u in bhead market today? at this tshirt printing stall??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    priya...were u in bhead market today? at this tshirt printing stall??
    omg who are you u are stalking me yes i was.....where were u?! who are u?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    omg who are you u are stalking me yes i was.....where were u?! who are u?!!
    u had a beigey top on...!! hair up - like in a ponytail!!! ur really pretty!
    basically i walked past u and thought...omg...i know her...and i was thinking who is she who is she...and then i clicked...but i didnt wanna come running up 2 u and be like....im kokopops, r u priya?! u know?! lol...

ReputationRep:
    Wirral Grammar here, too

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Rob's form at Wirral, and his geography/computing classes Seen him checking UKL forums in computing before. Just worked out who he is :rolleyes: Haven't been on UKL for months...only used it during exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    Wirral Grammar here, too
    arg who are you then?

ReputationRep:
    Found these forums by searching for Tod Tyres coursework a few months back

You won't know me... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Found these forums by searching for Tod Tyres coursework a few months back

You won't know me... :rolleyes:
    adahling i know everyone (only messin)

take it you're not a frequenter of the gravely patch between the schools at lunchtime then?

ReputationRep:
    I've only been there about 3 times over the 6 years

ReputationRep:
    I've only been there about 3 times over the 6 years
    hehe i was referrin to the actual gravelly patch in front of the school, opposite the halllowed grounds of the crest- ive hardly been to the "mixed playground" either

ReputationRep:
    Ah right I've walked over that gravel before, does that count?

ReputationRep:
    hmm not really, not enough for me to have taken notice of....i occupied the ledge by the girls school, at the side of our pupil entrance

so who are you friends with then? the guys i know in your year are mainly phil connolley/james swin/martin sweeney etc. oh and joe neil. im friends with his bro lol

Wirral Grammar here, too
    OMG!! :eek: We are multipling rapidly! This is getting scary the fact that people in my year who i may know of keep appearing..

so who are you friends with then? the guys i know in your year are mainly phil connolley/james swin/martin sweeney etc. oh and joe neil. im friends with his bro lol
    I would list who i know of in your year but that would take too long!!! but i am friends with phil...(and his friends to an extent..some more than others)...
    and then there are all my mates boyfriends who wouldnt know who i am but i know them...uummm that makes me sound like a crazy stalker now..lol

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! :eek: We are multipling rapidly! This is getting scary the fact that people in my year who i may know of keep appearing..

I would list who i know of in your year but that would take too long!!! but i am friends with phil...(and his friends to an extent..some more than others)...
    and then there are all my mates boyfriends who wouldnt know who i am but i know them...uummm that makes me sound like a crazy stalker now..lol

aww u know phil!! yey!! i love him to bits, he's so sweet!

and yes it IS scary the number of wirral grammar people on here...it's not normal!

(Original post by priya)
    aww u know phil!! yey!! i love him to bits, he's so sweet!

and yes it IS scary the number of wirral grammar people on here...it's not normal!
    I love phil
    I am sad because i was invited to his the other night and i couldn't get there..(but i blame my friend for only calling me a couple of hours before!! she is unorganised)

and we are a large group..i never realised this many of us existed on here until now! especially people from school...now i am expecting more girls to suddenly appear.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I love phil
    I am sad because i was invited to his the other night and i couldn't get there..(but i blame my friend for only calling me a couple of hours before!! she is unorganised)

omg u missed such a fun night!!!! it was great. he better do it again soon!

(Original post by priya)
    omg u missed such a fun night!!!! it was great. he better do it again soon!
    don't rub it in!!! phils is ALWAYS fun!!

ReputationRep:
    sorry! i wasn't going to go originally, but then got persuaded...and i didn't lose my way for once!!his house is a nightmare to find!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.