Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Phil is a complete prick. Sorry to be different, but girls love him because he's basically a woman. I'll never forget him calling me "diseased boy" in year nine, and trying to strangle me. I hope he dies. Most people in our year hate him. I'm sure he's "sweet" to you guys, but he's not really like that. He rips the complete piss outta my best friend all the time, for no reason at all, and calls his friend "fatty".

(Original post by Xulfer)
    Phil is a complete prick. Sorry to be different, but girls love him because he's basically a woman. I'll never forget him calling me "diseased boy" in year nine, and trying to strangle me. I hope he dies. Most people in our year hate him. I'm sure he's "sweet" to you guys, but he's not really like that. He rips the complete piss outta my best friend all the time, for no reason at all, and calls his friend "fatty".
    yeh well the first time i ever met him in year 7 he was horrible to me. He has been mean to me over the years about many a thing. I now just accept he is a friend, i like him, but he is also a *****. But i don't mind too much anymore as most of the time he is lovely with me. Although we don't see each other very often as i don't get on with some of his friends..

ReputationRep:
    he can be very *****y but he's so cool :cool: and come on, everyone's *****y at some point in their lives!

ReputationRep:
    He's horrible to everyone, all the time. He's just a spoil little brat. I guess he finds it funny to take the piss outta people with lifelong diseases. He hasn't said anything to me since year 9 really, but he's carried on being like that ever since, to other people so I guess he hasn't changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    He's horrible to everyone, all the time. He's just a spoil little brat. I guess he finds it funny to take the piss outta people with lifelong diseases. He hasn't said anything to me since year 9 really, but he's carried on being like that ever since, to other people so I guess he hasn't changed.
    fair enough, you have your opinion. i'd just urge you to be careful with what you say about people you know on a public forum

ReputationRep:
    Sure, ok. I'm just annoyed at the fact that all the girls find him loving and caring and a nice guy, which isn't what he's really like.

ReputationRep:
    Wow WGS everywhere

I'm also in Rob's form and computing class and am someone who regularly gets pissed with him

I also did front of house for Les Mis, wow what a week

Hick

Edit: Oh yeah Phil forgot about him. Well I've been subjected to some of his *****ing in the past, but he's sound really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hick)
    Wow WGS everywhere

I'm also in Rob's form and computing class and am someone who regularly gets pissed with him

I also did front of house for Les Mis, wow what a week

Hick

Edit: Oh yeah Phil forgot about him. Well I've been subjected to some of his *****ing in the past, but he's sound really.
    hick? i know you! (i think....) were u on the door every night with me kath martin and the other guy? (i forget his name, oriental features)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    hick? i know you! (i think....) were u on the door every night with me kath martin and the other guy? (i forget his name, oriental features)
    Indeed, twas me

lol the "other guy" was Lummy btw, a Tony like myself.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.