thevamps99xo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys
Since I started revising for my GCSEs all the way back in 2015, I've been making a revision timetable to stick to. However this did not work. I did the same for AS but this did not work either. I'm in Year 13 now, I have an unconditional offer for uni but I want to get the best I can so I'm proved right that sixth form was the right decision.

Would thinking:
'Today I am going to start revising key terms for AS Sociology, then I will look at an essay question for Media.'

be better than thinking
'Today I will do key terms flash cards for AS Sociology for an hour, then I will do an essay question for Media for 45 mins'

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by thevamps99xo)
Hi guys
Since I started revising for my GCSEs all the way back in 2015, I've been making a revision timetable to stick to. However this did not work. I did the same for AS but this did not work either. I'm in Year 13 now, I have an unconditional offer for uni but I want to get the best I can so I'm proved right that sixth form was the right decision.

Would thinking:
'Today I am going to start revising key terms for AS Sociology, then I will look at an essay question for Media.'

be better than thinking
'Today I will do key terms flash cards for AS Sociology for an hour, then I will do an essay question for Media for 45 mins'

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my opinion, yes. Whenever I make a revision timetable, I give myself a realistic list of topics to cover each day, but never allocate times for them. I find that this is less stressful and easier to stick to, as it gives more flexibility. It's definitely worth a try
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads