h.rv
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Well it's the half term and I'm trying to get some English lit revision done.

I've got to get through Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Macbeth, An Inspector Calls and 15 poems in the Power and Conflict cluster from the anthology.

Has anyone got any study tips keeping in mind that the new GSCE has no controlled assessments and is closed book examinations.

I'm doing AQA btw.

Thanks
amy_ross998
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
wow they don't like to make it easy anymore.... best thing is to plan out when and what you will study throughout the week so you're not having to figure out what to study each day because that makes me lose all motivation. find your favourite way to study e.g. mind maps, lists etc.. and work with them that way. keeping it simple is the best way.
also ensure your phone isn't in the same room as you because even if you put it a away from you a little bit you will still be tempted to check...speaking from bad experiences :bricks:

hope some of this helped
amal29
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is Mr Bruff’s Guide to ‘An Inspector Calls’ a better source or the CGP revision guide? Which one's more detailed?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (56)
24.89%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.33%