Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi x

bit embarassing but here goes. my boyfriend and i have ben sleeping together now for few months. i take the pill so we dont wear protection. anyway, last week, i started getting an irritation deep in my vagina. i went to the shower and opened it up and put the shower head down there.... to my horror, a lot of yellow gunge came out. now, i don't know what this was, but maybe it was an accumulation of my bf semen over many weeks? he does go very deep inside me... im very embarrsed as you can tell. i really want to speak to my GP about this - but she is a woman !!! how embarrasing !!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John34x)
    hi x

bit embarassing but here goes. my boyfriend and i have ben sleeping together now for few months. i take the pill so we dont wear protection. anyway, last week, i started getting an irritation deep in my vagina. i went to the shower and opened it up and put the shower head down there.... to my horror, a lot of yellow gunge came out. now, i don't know what this was, but maybe it was an accumulation of my bf semen over many weeks? he does go very deep inside me... im very embarrsed as you can tell. i really want to speak to my GP about this - but she is a woman !!! how embarrasing !!!
    Why do you think the doctor will care on a personal level? They look at genitals, blood, wounds, etc. every day, they won't care about looking at your vagina. They're professionals who don't tell Enid on the bus how rancid the patient's vagina was at their 10:30 appointment. Make an appointment, explain the situation, do what the doctor tells you to do and get better, end of story. Do you want this to get worse when left untreated?

ReputationRep:
    Omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John34x)
    hi x

im very embarrsed as you can tell. i really want to speak to my GP about this - but she is a woman !!! how embarrasing !!!
    :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's not going to be an accumulation of semen - that should have seeped out and been absorbed after each time he's come inside you - but it's not a good sign.

It's GP or sexual health clinic time.

Unless you're the first appointment, it won't be the first one they've seen that day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.