The Student Room Group

semen infection

hi x

bit embarassing but here goes. my boyfriend and i have ben sleeping together now for few months. i take the pill so we dont wear protection. anyway, last week, i started getting an irritation deep in my vagina. i went to the shower and opened it up and put the shower head down there.... to my horror, a lot of yellow gunge came out. now, i don't know what this was, but maybe it was an accumulation of my bf semen over many weeks? he does go very deep inside me... im very embarrsed as you can tell. i really want to speak to my GP about this - but she is a woman !!! how embarrasing !!!
:u:...:smile:...:colonhash:
Original post by John34x
hi x

bit embarassing but here goes. my boyfriend and i have ben sleeping together now for few months. i take the pill so we dont wear protection. anyway, last week, i started getting an irritation deep in my vagina. i went to the shower and opened it up and put the shower head down there.... to my horror, a lot of yellow gunge came out. now, i don't know what this was, but maybe it was an accumulation of my bf semen over many weeks? he does go very deep inside me... im very embarrsed as you can tell. i really want to speak to my GP about this - but she is a woman !!! how embarrasing !!!

Why do you think the doctor will care on a personal level? They look at genitals, blood, wounds, etc. every day, they won't care about looking at your vagina. They're professionals who don't tell Enid on the bus how rancid the patient's vagina was at their 10:30 appointment. Make an appointment, explain the situation, do what the doctor tells you to do and get better, end of story. Do you want this to get worse when left untreated?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Omg
Original post by John34x
hi x

im very embarrsed as you can tell. i really want to speak to my GP about this - but she is a woman !!! how embarrasing !!!

:rofl:
It's not going to be an accumulation of semen - that should have seeped out and been absorbed after each time he's come inside you - but it's not a good sign.

It's GP or sexual health clinic time.

Unless you're the first appointment, it won't be the first one they've seen that day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending