Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Tammy is just a Poundland Milo. She trolls like he does but unlike him complains like a ***** when people troll her back.
    I muucchhhhh prefer Lauren Southern (plus she's hotter :hubba: )
    I can't breath :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Loooool scorching hot???? I don't know any Man who considers her to be hot. Maybe it's all the bull **** that comes out of her mouth
    "O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!
    It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
    The meat it feeds on."

(Othello, Act 3, Scene 3)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Gaben)
    I think you will find that a lot of her anger is justified. Plus, she's only 24, so she's becoming more maturer in the way she expresses herself. I was really amazed at the way she carried herself on Real Time with Bill Maher.
    Justified? Lol whatever you say. Her believing that there is more racism against whites than ethnic minorities,well she's pretty deluded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    "O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!
    It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
    The meat it feeds on."

(Othello, Act 3, Scene 3)
    There's nothing remotely special about her for me to be jealous. I feel like she's been friendzoned by a non white guy,hence all the hatred towards minorities

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing remotely special about her for me to be jealous. I feel like she's been friendzoned by a non white guy,hence all the hatred towards minorities
    She's very hot, it makes you feel insecure. You're jealous.

Nothing else to see here, let's move on...

ReputationRep:
    She's very hot, it makes you feel insecure. You're jealous.

Nothing else to see here, let's move on...
    Oh god,I feel so inferior to a racist bimbo! Bish please

You appear to have the same racist views. Negative people are attracted to negative people

ReputationRep:

You appear to have the same racist views. Negative people are attracted to negative people
    :laugh::laugh:

I notice about how everyone who likes her says that it's because she's "hot", yet no one comments on Milo's looks. That speaks volumes about the way that she is perceived by her mostly male fan base. Her opinions and lack of intelligence are irrelevant.

ReputationRep:

The first rule is, when you are in a hole, stop digging.

Of course she is hot. The only reason she has any fame at all, the only reason we are talking about her on here is because of it.

What she actually says isn't particularly interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I love Milo...I think he's gorgeous.

Don't follow Lahren as much. She is hot, but also well-informed, unlike most people her age who are feminazi, left-wing trash, which is a plus.

I wonder if I have a chance with her...

ReputationRep:

Of course she is hot. The only reason she has any fame at all, the only reason we are talking about her on here is because of it.

Lol speak for yourself. Her wrinkles and are already setting in. She appeals to racists because of her views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cato the Elder)
    I love Milo...I think he's gorgeous.

Don't follow Lahren as much. She is hot, but also well-informed, unlike most people her age who are feminazi, left-wing trash, which is a plus.

I wonder if I have a chance with her...
    Lol y'all will be saying Ann coulter is hot too with her frail grandma looking frame

ReputationRep:
    Lol y'all will be saying Ann coulter is hot too with her frail grandma looking frame
    Ann Coulter is pretty ugly. She is also kind of annoying.

ReputationRep:

The fact that she is hot is a positive. It attracts people who otherwise might not pay attention to the very real concerns which she is addressing. I don't blame her for exploiting this to the fullest. I would do the same if I were her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Not seen much of her, but from what I have seen, Tomi Lahren is a rather dumb but pretty face of the pretty face of the alt-right.

As for Milo, he is a gay Hitler.
    they both dislike the alt right and stop calling everyone hitler for god sake

ReputationRep:
    Lol speak for yourself. Her wrinkles and are already setting in. She appeals to racists because of her views.
    You sound jealous of and intimidated by a hot young right-wing lady. What's the matter? Why are you so insecure?

ReputationRep:
    The fact that she is hot is a positive. It attracts people who otherwise might not pay attention to the very real concerns which she is addressing. I don't blame her for exploiting this to the fullest. I would do the same if I were her.
    Ah using looks to attract more racists

ReputationRep:
    You sound jealous of and intimidated by a hot young right-wing lady. What's the matter? Why are you so insecure?
    I don't know much about her but if she is anything like Ann Coulter, there are many more reasons to dislike her than her being "hot" (subjective).

The "you're just jealous" argument always comes out very weak.

ReputationRep:
    Nah just being honest and I'm only few months older than her. Whatever floats your boat tho

ReputationRep:
    Ah using looks to attract more racists
    I think he means that the alt-right will not listen to what a woman has to say unless she is "hot", which confirms what we already knew about their sexism and their being simple-minded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    I think he means that the alt-right will not listen to what a woman has to say unless she is "hot", which confirms what we already knew about their sexism and their being simple-minded.
    I'm really hoping she's aware of that. They're either racist or sexist or in most cases both

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.