Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    If you bothered to read the posts, you would see that we stated that the reason she appears ugly is that she is a cruel and despicable human being. Nothing to do with her actual looks.

Who is the SJW now? :rolleyes:
    She needs to be fed lots of burgers for a start looool

And also,she looks basic at ****,nothing hot about her.

Tomi Lahren makes me wanna puke.

Standard blond bimbo look..

I did read the posts that's how i know you're a liar.

Liar and hypocrite do tend to go hand in hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    She needs to be fed lots of burgers for a start looool

And also,she looks basic at ****,nothing hot about her.

Tomi Lahren makes me wanna puke.

Standard blond bimbo look..

I did read the posts that's how i know you're a liar.

Liar and hypocrite do tend to go hand in hand.
    Which one of those is mine? And how do you know the affiliation of those who made those comments? Besides, there are many reasons why she would make someone want to puke, such as being a *****y person.

Looks like you're triggered, while you lecture so-called SJWs. That would make you the hypocrite, no?

ReputationRep:
    Which one of those is mine? And how do you know the affiliation of those who made those comments? Besides, there are many reasons why she would make someone want to puke, such as being a *****y person.

Looks like you're triggered, while you lecture so-called SJWs. That would make you the hypocrite, no?
    If you bothered to read the posts, you would see that we stated that the reason she appears ugly is that she is a cruel and despicable human being. Nothing to do with her actual looks.

Choose your words better and you'll find weaseling much easier.

Triggered?

Quite the opposite, i find the left's meltdown after Brexit and Trumps victory quite delightful!

Every time the left expose another layer of their rank hypocrisy it only adds to that delight.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)

Choose your words better and you'll find weaseling much easier.

Triggered?

Quite the opposite, i find the left's meltdown after Brexit and Trumps victory quite delightful!

Every time the left expose another layer of their rank hypocrisy it only adds to that delight.

Thanks.
    The aggressive tone of your post shows that you are triggered . Just like Trump, you have the snowflake mindset that makes you flare up when somebody says something you don't like, leading you to exclaim "well, we won!" Meanwhile, I am just enjoying the circus show that is the Trump Administration.

But how do you know that those who insulted her looks are the ones who Trump supporters would classify as "SJWs"? Moreover, even though I wouldn't attack Tomi for her looks (her disgusting personality and lack of intelligence are enough), she does the exact same thing to other women. Expect to be treated as you treat others.

ReputationRep:
    The aggressive tone of your post shows that you are triggered . Just like Trump, you have the snowflake mindset that makes you flare up when somebody says something you don't like, leading you to exclaim "well, we won!" Meanwhile, I am just enjoying the circus show that is the Trump Administration.

But how do you know that those who insulted her looks are the ones who Trump supporters would classify as "SJWs"? Moreover, even though I wouldn't attack Tomi for her looks (her disgusting personality and lack of intelligence are enough), she does the exact same thing to other women. Expect to be treated as you treat others.
    Aggressive?

You need to leave the house more.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.