Can you send me a link to the EAD?

Are there any FSM ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!

Join the official exam thread for Computer Science AQA A2 A Level at
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post72041296

ReputationRep:
    Stupid question, what does EAD stand for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cb799)
    Stupid question, what does EAD stand for?
    Electronic Answer Document

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KCL Offer)
    Can you send me a link to the EAD?

Are there any FSM ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your teacher should of given it to you, you are supposed to familiar yourself with the EAD before the exam, so you are not wasting time on how to use it. There is no link for it lol

Looking at it there are boxes that are similar to the one on the specimen, i am guessing a FSM will be given, then we need to say YES or NO on particular inputs. Then we will need to convert it into a regular expression.

However this is just a guess, looking at boxes doesnt help at all lol, but i can for sure say there is not a large trace table like grid. Don't take my word for it. They may ask us to draw a table in and fill in the values (Highly unlikely)

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahmzo)
    Your teacher should of given it to you, you are supposed to familiar yourself with the EAD before the exam, so you are not wasting time on how to use it. There is no link for it lol

Looking at it there are boxes that are similar to the one on the specimen, i am guessing a FSM will be given, then we need to say YES or NO on particular inputs. Then we will need to convert it into a regular expression.

However this is just a guess, looking at boxes doesnt help at all lol, but i can for sure say there is not a large trace table like grid. Don't take my word for it. They may ask us to draw a table in and fill in the values (Highly unlikely)

Good luck everyone!
    My teachers are a bit special. Can you send it to me? It will make me feel a lot more positive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KCL Offer)
    My teachers are a bit special. Can you send it to me? It will make me feel a lot more positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://www.mediafire.com/?0b49bs81s63cb4q

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I need HELP with revision!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I FAILED TOMORROW!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.