Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

I really want to start making some meals for my family since my mum is ill, however still being in school I dont have much time to whip up a big meal and to be honest I'm terrible at cooking (even if I was following instructions)

So after searching on the internet for easy recipes and failing countless of times, I'm asking for your guys' help.

Any recipes/ideas (such as mac and cheese, pasta) will be extremely appreciated alsomy family arent really picky eaters so any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Rissotto
    1. Cook the rice
    2. Cook carrots, peas, brocolli, and sweetcorn (my personal preferences but anything you want)
    3. Cook chicken and dice
    4. Mix all together and serve

Pasta Carbonara
    1. Cook the pasta (personal choice is tagliatelli)
    2. Mix in half a whipped egg per person
    3. Mix in a dash of double cream (add more if you prefer a creamier meal)
    4. Add either diced chicken chunks or cut cooked ham if preferred

If I think of anything else, I'll post but these are my two favourite easy meals to do and both are easily made vegetarian.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.