I really want to start making some meals for my family since my mum is ill, however still being in school I dont have much time to whip up a big meal and to be honest I'm terrible at cooking (even if I was following instructions)
So after searching on the internet for easy recipes and failing countless of times, I'm asking for your guys' help.
Any recipes/ideas (such as mac and cheese, pasta) will be extremely appreciated alsomy family arent really picky eaters so any ideas will be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
Turn on thread page Beta
Easy and quick meal ideas? watch
- Thread Starter
- 12-02-2017 18:25
- 12-02-2017 18:40
1. Cook the rice
2. Cook carrots, peas, brocolli, and sweetcorn (my personal preferences but anything you want)
3. Cook chicken and dice
4. Mix all together and serve
1. Cook the pasta (personal choice is tagliatelli)
2. Mix in half a whipped egg per person
3. Mix in a dash of double cream (add more if you prefer a creamier meal)
4. Add either diced chicken chunks or cut cooked ham if preferred
If I think of anything else, I'll post but these are my two favourite easy meals to do and both are easily made vegetarian.