Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I had a interview at the beginning of January and I'm just wondering what is happening as when I was there they said I'd hear back in two weeks and I still haven't? Really worried
    Just wondering how student children nurses find getting in to Chester if they live in Liverpool
    Thank you
    Sarah
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SDoran94)
    Hi,
    I had a interview at the beginning of January and I'm just wondering what is happening as when I was there they said I'd hear back in two weeks and I still haven't? Really worried
    Just wondering how student children nurses find getting in to Chester if they live in Liverpool
    Thank you
    Sarah
    Hello,

Try not to worry. Our Health and Social Care Admissions team normally aim to inform candidates of the outcome of their interview within 4 weeks. However, if you have applied for Children's Nursing decisions are normally made later in the UCAS cycle. If you have any questions our Health and Social Care Admissions team will answer them for you, please email: [email protected]

Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.