The Student Room Group

Hamburg Airport evacuated after unknown toxin spreads.

http://news.sky.com/story/hamburg-airport-evacuated-after-unknown-toxin-spreads-10765533

Hamburg Airport had to be evacuated after an unknown toxin spread through its air conditioning system, injuring dozens of people.

According to the German news agency DPA around 50 people, complained about breathing problems and burning eyes.

Some people were taken to hospital, while those who were evacuated had to wait outside in freezing conditions before being let back inside a short time later.

Terrorist attack? I've heard that ISIS have planned to use toxins.

Thoughts?
The police have said it is NOT a terrorist incident.

Maybe they are right.

But if they are wrong and it proves to be a product of Muslim terrorism this won't redound to Angela's benefit.
Reply 2
Original post by astutehirstute
The police have said it is NOT a terrorist incident.

Maybe they are right.

But if they are wrong and it proves to be a product of Muslim terrorism this won't redound to Angela's benefit.

Maybe faulty aircon, maybe a test went wrong, but in this day and age you can't rule terrorism that quickly.
Probably just a freon leak.
I can sense a Zombie Apocalypse coming! :wink:
Original post by Dodgypirate

Hamburg Airport had to be evacuated after an unknown toxin spread through its air conditioning system, injuring dozens of people.

According to the German news agency DPA around 50 people, complained about breathing problems and burning eyes.

No one could have predicted this™!!

What do you expect when your people did the crusades? This is revenge for the crusades and 1000000000000000 years of slavery. We have to let these poor syrian children in so they can pay our pensions and fill high-tech and skilled sectors like brain surgery, rocket science and robotics.

Even if this is some kind of innocent technical fault, it doesn't undo any of the dozens of previous attacks we've seen in the last year.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
Pepperspray, either from a prankster, or from the type of guy from above

You read into my satire thinking I'm an actual terrorist apologist?
Probably just Ainsley Harriott giving his meat a good ol' rub!
Reply 8
Original post by StormCommando
You read into my satire thinking I'm an actual terrorist apologist?

:lol: he's a gullible little turd. Good troll mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending