Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who remembers the time when America had a President to remind the nation of its greatness?

Who remembers the time when America had a President who tried to unite the country instead of dividing it?

Who remembers the time when America had a President that would stand up for its interests abroad instead of apologising for it?

Who remembers the time when America had a President with basic human decency, the right vision and a praiseworthy background of service to his country (unlike Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, who spent his rather unremarkable senatorship using taxpayers' money to write a memoir of his short and rather unimpressive life).

The world will never fully know what it has lost in George W. Bush. Though the loud and ignorant mob may desecrate his memory, and besmirch his name, and condemn him and character assassinate him as an irredeemably evil and depraved human being, wise men will observe his record and judge for themselves that George W. Bush was a decent president. Perhaps not a great one, but a decent and able one. Both the SJW left and the aggressive and unhinged alt-right must acknowledge the mistake they are making in insulting such a worthy patriot and gentle leader.

I miss George W. Bush. Hopefully one day all shall miss him in kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cato the Elder)
    Who remembers the time when America had a President to remind the nation of its greatness?

Who remembers the time when America had a President who tried to unite the country instead of dividing it?

Who remembers the time when America had a President that would stand up for its interests abroad instead of apologising for it?

Who remembers the time when America had a President with basic human decency, the right vision and a praiseworthy background of service to his country (unlike Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, who spent his rather unremarkable senatorship using taxpayers' money to write a memoir of his short and rather unimpressive life).

The world will never fully know what it has lost in George W. Bush. Though the loud and ignorant mob may desecrate his memory, and besmirch his name, and condemn him and character assassinate him as an irredeemably evil and depraved human being, wise men will observe his record and judge for themselves that George W. Bush was a decent president. Perhaps not a great one, but a decent and able one. Both the SJW left and the aggressive and unhinged alt-right must acknowledge the mistake they are making in insulting such a worthy patriot and gentle leader.

I miss George W. Bush. Hopefully one day all shall miss him in kind.
    I liked him as well, foreign policy was meh but he was a avid free marketeer and attempted to be a unifier, unlike Drumpf.

He attempted to create a consensus and was unlucky with his presidency coinciding with the war on terror, but I can respect any leader that has to lead in hard times.

I do find his hawkish foreign policy a bit hypocritical though, the guy dodged the draft for god's sake, yet he sends the army off on to the Iraq war on dubious evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    I liked him as well, foreign policy was meh but he was a avid free marketeer and attempted to be a unifier, unlike Drumpf.

He attempted to create a consensus and was unlucky with his presidency coinciding with the war on terror, but I can respect any leader that has to lead in hard times.

I do find his hawkish foreign policy a bit hypocritical though, the guy dodged the draft for god's sake, yet he sends the army off on to the Iraq war on dubious evidence.
    His foreign policy was absolutely correct except for its obsession with promoting democracy. He knew that America had to fight its enemies and kill them, not turn the other cheek. He should have colonised Iraq, and as for Afghanistan, installed a loyal puppet government, not a loudmouth idiot like Karzai, to run the country and fight the Taliban. If anything, he wasn't aggressive enough. Damascus should have been bombed the moment it was revealed that Assad was giving support to al-Qaeda in Iraq. He would have caved instantly. And consideration should have been given to building a wall on the border with Iran.

His personal actions (like dodging the draft) do not make his foreign policy any less justified, even if he was being hypocritical.

ReputationRep:
    His foreign policy was absolutely correct except for its obsession with promoting democracy. He knew that America had to fight its enemies and kill them, not turn the other cheek. He should have colonised Iraq, and as for Afghanistan, installed a loyal puppet government, not a loudmouth idiot like Karzai, to run the country and fight the Taliban. If anything, he wasn't aggressive enough. Damascus should have been bombed the moment it was revealed that Assad was giving support to al-Qaeda in Iraq. He would have caved instantly. And consideration should have been given to building a wall on the border with Iran.

His personal actions (like dodging the draft) do not make his foreign policy any less justified, even if he was being hypocritical.
    You talk like a sophisticated 13 yo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    You talk like a sophisticated 13 yo.
    Thanks. Allow me to pause here and reflect on my own brilliant eloquence.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Allow me to pause here and reflect on my own brilliant eloquence.
    I'm not going to deny that Bush was a good president and there was good reason for invading iraq but really? Colonization? You think the American taxpayer is going to want to pay for Iraq and allow unlimited immigration?

ReputationRep:
    He was an idiotic hillbilly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    I'm not going to deny that Bush was a good president and there was good reason for invading iraq but really? Colonization? You think the American taxpayer is going to want to pay for Iraq and allow unlimited immigration?
    When did I mention anything about unlimited immigration?

And I don't really care whether the American taxpayer would want to pay for it or not. Taxes are taxes. Everyone must pay up or die

ReputationRep:
    bush did 9/11

ReputationRep:
    george w bush = 11 letters

how many bush's were president? 2

letters in his name - number of bush presidents = 9

letters in his name - (letters in his name - number of bush presidents) = 2

(letters in his name - number of bush presidents) + (letters in his name - (letters in his name - number of bush presidents) ) = 11

letters in his name - (letters in his name - number of bush presidents) / number of bush presidents = 1

letters in his name - (letters in his name - number of bush presidents) / number of bush presidents x 1000 + number of bush presidents = 1002

1002 reversed = 2001

(letters in his name - number of bush presidents) + (letters in his name - (letters in his name - number of bush presidents) ) + 2001 = 9 + 11 + 2001

9 11 2001

wake up people

ReputationRep:
    The comments in this thread...........

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.