Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls Holiday suggestions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends are leaving 6th form this year and are looking for a clubbing holiday to go on during the summer. Does anyone have any suggestions for what organisations to go with (or if you think not going with an organisation is better) or destinations or hotels to stay at? Bearing in mind we don't want to spend too much
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milliex9x8)
    Me and my friends are leaving 6th form this year and are looking for a clubbing holiday to go on during the summer. Does anyone have any suggestions for what organisations to go with (or if you think not going with an organisation is better) or destinations or hotels to stay at? Bearing in mind we don't want to spend too much
    Thanks x
    Go to Greece! There's loads of islands to choose from and with the crisis, prices are quite low! It's also a beautiful country and you can have lovely *****es and fantastic nightlife! I would recommend to go to islands that are not extremely well known (i.e. Mykonos, Santorini) as they tend to be over priced, when you can get almost the same nightlife/hotels/beaches etc for half the price.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Most people I know went to Greece

ReputationRep:
    Magaluf, Ayia Napa & Ibiza are popular clubbing holidays, but can be expensive. If you're wanting something a little cheaper, Benidorm is great. It's a laugh with the girls, but it is popular with the older generation too, as it is cheap and cheerful. (Just warning incase you don't want that)

Zante, Kavos and Malia are good options, popular with the young, and cheap.

Club 18-30 is a popular organisation, but it can work out expensive going with an organisation, if I remember back to when I was 18, and looking for a girls holiday. We just booked a hotel that was near the strip of bars. Plenty of bar crawls on offer anyway that we could book, and we didn't have the expense of paying to go through someone like club 18-30. If you're wanting it cheap, it's better to do it without an organisation like them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.