Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Grafting someone I don't fancy on Tinder just so I can lose my virginity? Watch

Hi everyone. I'm 20 years old and a girl. Just keeping it real, I am ok looking, whenever I go out I pull etc. However, I'm still a virgin and I'm so insecure about it that it stops me from getting to really know guys I do fancy because I'm embarrassed about it. So i've downloaded Tinder and I'm talking to a shy guy who I don't *really* fancy but I feel like If i lost it to someone I didn't really fancy I can then move on. However is this a horrible thing to do? For myself and perhaps him too if he catches feelings?

ReputationRep:
    If you pull everytime you go out why don't you just have a one night stand with one of those? Surely that would be easier

(Original post by hrmpurser)
    If you pull everytime you go out why don't you just have a one night stand with one of those? Surely that would be easier
    Idk why but I'm too embarrassed to tell someone I actually fancy (one of these guys from a club) that I'm a virgin :\

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi everyone. I'm 20 years old and a girl. Just keeping it real, I am ok looking, whenever I go out I pull etc. However, I'm still a virgin and I'm so insecure about it that it stops me from getting to really know guys I do fancy because I'm embarrassed about it. So i've downloaded Tinder and I'm talking to a shy guy who I don't *really* fancy but I feel like If i lost it to someone I didn't really fancy I can then move on. However is this a horrible thing to do? For myself and perhaps him too if he catches feelings?
    This isn't exactly the same situation but anyways I am 19 and a fresher at uni and before coming here I had never kissed a guy or anything and before I came I started talking to this guy via whats app cause they were part of a group chat I was in for new freshers coming to the uni... anyways we met up in real life at one of the club nights in freshers week and we ended up snogging in the club many times and everyone in my hall saw and posted it on our group chat and I thought at the time this was a cool thing to do and then he came back to my room and we did sexual stuff but didnt actually have sex but long story short we never spoke again after that ( besides kissing again the next day in a club lol) and I regret all of this now as at the time I just went along with it all cause I just wanted to be considered 'normal' but at the end of the day who cares if you've sex with people or not or even kissed anyone. Just be patient and I'm sure a time will come where you'll find someone you like enough that this sort of thing will just happen naturally
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tinder is mainly for casual hookups anyway, it's really up to you how you wanna lose your virginity tbh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Morally yes it might be wrong, it would be much easier to just go to have one night stand over actually setting something up lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.