Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I slept with a guy with a girlfriend, she's gfound out and is harassing me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them. Put your phone on do not disturb when not actively using it. They'll get bored within a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    I forgot it wasnt monogomous or a relationship. Do what you like, bit you can hardly be surprised when people get unhappy when you mess up part of their lives.
    The girl text me ten minutes ago, saying that she was going to post the screenshots all over Facebook, and that she knows where I live because oif the texts I sent her boyfriend about meeting this morning. I don't care about Facebook, but I care about her having a go at me and having her and her friends gang up on me. I've said I'm sorry but I don't know what else to do. The guy has said he'll speak to her, but obviousoy that probably won't help.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Glassapple)
    The girl text me ten minutes ago, saying that she was going to post the screenshots all over Facebook, and that she knows where I live because oif the texts I sent her boyfriend about meeting this morning. I don't care about Facebook, but I care about her having a go at me and having her and her friends gang up on me. I've said I'm sorry but I don't know what else to do. The guy has said he'll speak to her, but obviousoy that probably won't help.
    Just ignore them and if it gets out of hand where you are concerned and looks like harassment then contact the police as I said earlier. On the one hand I think ignoring her has the chance she will get bored, but on the other she understandably may be very upset and see it more as a medium to long term thing. Maybe keep a diary of incidents in case you need it in future.

ReputationRep:
    From your past posts, I don't really agree with your activities and your outlook on life. I can understand why this girl is angry (being cheated on with another a girl is awful but being cheated on with a gay guy is more humiliating to most females) but her behaviour is threatening. She and her friends are knowingly harassing you and you should tell her to stop, or you will take it to the police. They can easily track her and her friends down and charge her with harassment.

ReputationRep:
    Is this what 16yos are up to nowadays? Jesus.
    • TSR Support Team

If you didn't know he had a girlfriend then it is not your fault and she needs to stop harassing you, however if you did know then you are in the wrong as much as him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just ignore them and if it gets out of hand where you are concerned and looks like harassment then contact the police as I said earlier. On the one hand I think ignoring her has the chance she will get bored, but on the other she understandably may be very upset and see it more as a medium to long term thing. Maybe keep a diary of incidents in case you need it in future.
    That's a good idea, thanks. I've started a diary of events. I've found her Facebook, she's changed her relationship status to single and has posted passive-aggressive status updates, but hasn't mentioned me. She keeps texting me saying stuff like why did you do it, is he your boyfriend now, etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.