Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    my children where at nursery all the correct forms where filled out and sent.
    now i taken my children out of nursery due to moving to another city and informed student finance they where no longer in nursery.
    My January payment was not received i called up and was told my payments where blocked my the dependents team and they have to transfer my call to the counter fraud department, i was quite confused but okay, now i was told they are looking into a ccg2 form that was sent to them after i had cancelled my child care, now i did not send this form, my nursery claim this form was not sent so a investigation was taken place and my signature matched the forms from last year now the only forms i have filled are the ones nursery had sent out when my children still attended the nursery, but to the end of the story the counter fraud department have suspended all of my entitlement untill they feel i am a eligible student!? what the hell i go to university every week i haven't even missed a day but due to this form i am no longer allowed to attend university unless i pay my own tuition fees! are they allowed to stop all of my finance?
    what other help can i get if any please help!?!?!

    Get a lawyer.

University open days

  1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.