Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Teenage obsession watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here suffered from this? Where every look at you means they fancy you, where every word they say has a double meaning just for you.

What happened? Were your suspicions correct, wrong, or was it just left unresolved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Has anyone here suffered from this? Where every look at you means they fancy you, where every word they say has a double meaning just for you.

What happened? Were your suspicions correct, wrong, or was it just left unresolved?
    Being a pessimist I generally believe I get looked at in disdain :rolleyes:
    Possible you're overthinking on this one???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    Being a pessimist I generally believe I get looked at in disdain :rolleyes:
    Possible you're overthinking on this one???
    I'm not suffering from it, its just I know lots of people who have - and it is always left unresolved.

ReputationRep:

can u explain a bit more as wot u mean by teenage obsession

ReputationRep:

Yeah , i get that. Girls seem to look in my direction and then start giggling. I never think that they might fancy me i always seem to take it negatively and think they are talking about what a prat i look.

ReputationRep:
    no its never happened to me

girls younger than me have had crushes on me but they were just temporary

ReputationRep:
    No relevance to this dense thread but...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    OMG - thats amazing.

Back to the original question - I see lots of people looking at me and a lot of people seem to reckognise me (ie they say do you go college... Yeh I thought I'd reckognised you). This just makes me paranoid though. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Yeah , i get that. Girls seem to look in my direction and then start giggling. I never think that they might fancy me i always seem to take it negatively and think they are talking about what a prat i look.
    i seemed to think like this, then later on i found out that it all depended on how confident you are... generally when u are with mates, some will say that girls are eyeing them up, but that could just equally mean that they just want a free drink... maybe thats just me with a completely negative outlook on the world tho

ReputationRep:
    Thats probably it mate, hit the nail on the head.

ReputationRep:
    Look back in their direction and if they brush their hair behind their ears with their hands you're in. Well I was told that was a good sign by another girl Shame I never capitalised on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Haha that did make me laugh for quite a while.

ReputationRep:
    That's just paranoia. Sometimes if I feel like I'm in a position where people may be laughing at me, whenever I hear anybody laugh or see anyone smile I think it could be at me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    That's just paranoia. Sometimes if I feel like I'm in a position where people may be laughing at me, whenever I hear anybody laugh or see anyone smile I think it could be at me!
    Are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    Girls can be real *****es... WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY did kobe have to hit that raw... why did he have to kiss that whore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Look back in their direction and if they brush their hair behind their ears with their hands you're in. Well I was told that was a good sign by another girl Shame I never capitalised on that.
    hey i ve seen it on tv. i mean i ve seen some teenage movie and some girl explained it to the guy. i thought it isnt a true, cuz it was a comedy.lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    hey i ve seen it on tv. i mean i ve seen some teenage movie and some girl explained it to the guy. i thought it isnt a true, cuz it was a comedy.lol
    What was the film? How annoying I never capitalised. Well might be still here next year. Just if you know that it's a great way to help you ask her out in case you're one of those guys that fear being rejected, despite you may recieve thousands of tell telling signs, you just have that small risk. Although I've been in this situation several years ago...

ReputationRep:

You mean that's just a teenager thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    i seemed to think like this, then later on i found out that it all depended on how confident you are... generally when u are with mates, some will say that girls are eyeing them up, but that could just equally mean that they just want a free drink... maybe thats just me with a completely negative outlook on the world tho
    Confidence? Why does everything in the world rest on the one thing i do not have??

(Original post by imasillynarb)
    Thats probably it mate, hit the nail on the head.
    Cheers!

(Original post by thefish_uk)
    Don't think i could ever be that optimistic!

ReputationRep:
    teenage obsession more like nearly adult obsession also.
    *sighs*, oh I miss those days where I was called a kid/teeney bopper cos of loving my Shane.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.