Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One girl does not define you Watch

ReputationRep:
    Everyday I see self loathing amongst males on TSR and i can relate to this. As we live in a world of social media we are given this image that you need to be 6'2, have a beard/sharp Jawline,look a few years older, and have a zayn malik voice in order to attract women. As a result its very easy for a teenage male to think of themselves as ugly especially after being rejected.

But the reality is...

1.)You actually are not ugly and if you are its often things that you can change. Also having more confidence will often make you look better.

2.)The girl who rejected you is not worth it, and people get rejected/ignored whatever for the stupidest reasons anyway.

3.) You think you have no success with girls when the reality is that girls who like you are shy to approach, or you simply dont like them back.

4.)Having a girlfriend often won't make you that much happier anyway.

ReputationRep:
    did you happen to get dumped?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigBackner)
    did you happen to get dumped?
    Lol nah
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    have a zayn malik voice in order to attract women.
    His speaking voice or singing voice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    His speaking voice or singing voice?
    Idk I have never heard him speak

ReputationRep:
    Im not quite sure why or how I made this thread irs quite embarassing, im sure I had good intentions
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Idk I have never heard him speak
    Lol, who said you need a Zayn Malik voice to attract women then? Bc idk about that :indiff:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Some things just can't be changed :hide: and said things affect your confidence. I feel sorry for those people, even if others cannot relate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Some things just can't be changed :hide: and said things affect your confidence. I feel sorry for those people, even if others cannot relate
    As Tai Lopez says dont stress over things you have no control over

ReputationRep:
    As Tai Lopez says dont stress over things you have no control over
    You know what's more important than materialistic things? Knowledge.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.