The Student Room Group

Struggling to Revise? The 2017 TSR All Day Revision Thread

You can find the 2018 version of this thread HERE!

Ok so this thread worked brilliantly last year for me, and I believe for many others, and seeing as the last one is now locked, I decided to start a new one :smile: (The old one is here if anyone wants to see it).
This one will work in the same way as the last one, every 2 hours a session will begin, and 90 minutes later the session will stop. Before each session you can post the aims of your revision in this session and after each session update us on how it went.

All credit for this idea goes to @Anon_98

Here are the times for this week where sessions will hopefully run. (You don't have to join in with them all, we all need down time).
Here are the new hours for the post half term revision rush: (separate hours for weekends, will be updated later)
Start times / End Times:
4:30pm / 6pm
6:30pm / 8pm
8:30pm / 10pm

Obviously people are welcome to start sessions at other times (If anyone fancies running a regular session earlier or later than these times they are very welcome to!)
:cheers:Here's to a productive half term! (For those of us on half term this week)
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

First session starts in 15 minutes!
I'm planning on either doing my history homework then notes, or English notes, depending on if I can convince the school server to let me have access to the documents I need for my history lol
Reply 3
CoffeeAndPolitics' Plan for today:
Already completed the first half of my Computing h/w this morning.
2pm - 2:30pm - Biology B1 Flashcards
2:30pm - 2:40pm - Break
2:40pm - 3:10pm - Biology B1 Flashcards
3:10pm - 3:20pm - Break
3:20pm - 3:50pm - Biology B1 Flashcards

Will update this when possible :wink:

@Lemur14
this is gonna be my life saver i can tell
im gonna force myself to learn S1 aka the worst module known to man i have a mock when i go back so i gotts do it whether i like it or not :/
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
CoffeeAndPolitics' Plan for today:
Already completed the first half of my Computing h/w this morning.
2pm - 2:30pm - Biology B1 Flashcards
2:30pm - 2:40pm - Break
2:40pm - 3:10pm - Biology B1 Flashcards
3:10pm - 3:20pm - Break
3:20pm - 3:50pm - Biology B1 Flashcards

Will update this when possible :wink:

@Lemur14

I'm literally doing the same like you but one difference I'm doing B2
2pm--Session begins
Thanks for the support so far everyone, good luck with your first sessions :biggrin:
hey yall gonna start b1 past paper to see my weakness and then revise from there
Reply 8
Progress update: 10 flashcards done, progress is very poor. Must work harder.
I'm going to tackle M1 and C4 today.
Wait, you're on half term?!

Mine starts next week!
Reply 11
Progress Update: 24 flashcards done for Biology B1 in the space of 1 hour. I'm going to take a long break and will resume from 4pm.
3:30pm--Session ends
Hope the session went well for everyone! The next session will begin in 30 minutes at 4pm for anyone who wants to join in :smile:
I have done 12 flash cards for b2. The flash cards are going to take a long time. Well going to have a break for now.
i just finished off my hour and a half, im going to nap because S1 is mind numbingly awful
This session I'm going to try and do some poetry notes for English lit :smile: Considering how much I hate poetry this might be a challenge
4pm-Session begins
Good luck everybody :smile: Hope the session goes well
Let's try this. I'm going to be typing up some B3 notes (I now have 3 notes in progress XD )
I want to do some chem; finish bonding topic and do cell membranes for bio
I hope to watch some videos for an inspector calls.

Latest