ps2?
    gamecube?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falguni)
    xbox?
    ps2?
    gamecube?
    gamecube-poor game variety
    x-brick -ditto plus its microsoft and its huge!
    ps2-despite a few niggles-deff the best, but im biased!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    gamecube-poor game variety
    x-brick -ditto plus its microsoft and its huge!
    ps2-despite a few niggles-deff the best, but im biased!
    xbox is great and its not that huge, plus you can play online using xboxlive which u cant with ps2

ReputationRep:
    can I vote for Megadrive?

I bought one off ebay for £10 so I could play some of the games that I liked when I was about 10 years old. The graphics may be rubbish but the gameplay kicks almost anything today.

Otherwise I will vote gamecube, I don't have one, but resident evil and mario sunshine are excellent games.

ReputationRep:
    xbox is great and its not that huge, plus you can play online using xboxlive which u cant with ps2
    yes you can play ps2 online

ReputationRep:
    PlayStation 2 is the best...

I have nothing further to add.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)

PS2 is the best. Gamecube's games are too kiddy like, and X-box is a big brick, and since it's microsoft I refuse to even look at it.

Phil

ReputationRep:

I can't think of a single PS2 title that I would really want to play, or at least enough to make me wanna buy the console.

(Original post by Dam)
    I can't think of a single PS2 title that I would really want to play, or at least enough to make me wanna buy the console.

And yet I can think of many games I would gladly re-buy a Dreamcast for such as.....Crazy Taxi....PSO....Soul Calibur....Virtua Tennis....Shenmue (original).....MSR.....etc.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dam)
    Not even Vice City? The most amazing game ever created? It's like another world inside my television.

ReputationRep:
    Not even Vice City? The most amazing game ever created? It's like another world inside my television.
    No I really hate that game! And to leekey, yes virtua tennis is fantastic. I was in skegness a few weeks ago, and every machine I passed had someone playing it. A true classic, and I am not even into tennis.

xbox?
    ps2?
    gamecube?
    the ps2 is a joke its technology is vastly inferiour to the xbox.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    the ps2 is a joke its technology is vastly inferiour to the xbox.
    but the PS2 has way way better games

PS 2 is definietly the bestttt,and im a girl that didnt ever play on game consoles but ps 2 got me hooked and the games are alsoooo excellent!

has anyone played the 'devil may cry' i found it very confusing and still havent got the hang of what to do,manual is also confusing

Nothing beats SNES!

Having played all three extensively;

PS2; Best game variety, by some distance, but graphics let it down.
    X-Box; Best graphics by far, but game variety lets it down.
    Game Cube; Good graphics, GREAT for multiplayer, but games are a little restrictive/childish.

My advice; PS2

ReputationRep:
    I liked the Sega Master System and Mega Drive... amazing consoles! I still play Sonics 1, 2 and 3 even today.

I WOULD like the GC, if only Nintendo would get it's act together! The occasional brilliant game just isn't good enough. I may be forced to by an X-Box, thanks to the Microsoft-Rareware thing.

Ben

(Original post by Vin)
    Nothing beats SNES!
    YES! The SNES is cool. I had to buy a megadrive though cos I wanted to play mortal kombat.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.