Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

child nursing sept 2017 intake

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I received my unconditional offer today for child branch!! So over the moon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannolan)
    I received my unconditional offer today for child branch!! So over the moon!!
    Well done chick xxx UNCONDITIONAL too !!! i bet your over the moon xx well happy for yah - you got a reply really quick - you must have made a great impression xx well done once again and see you in September xxx

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you hun. Anyone who received an offer must have made a good impression, just can't believe it and only 40 spaces. Are you going to be living in halls or commuting? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannolan)
    Aw thank you hun. Anyone who received an offer must have made a good impression, just can't believe it and only 40 spaces. Are you going to be living in halls or commuting? X
    great stuff - is it a sept or jan intake? my friend got an email today saying there are no more places on the sept intake and if she would like to be considered for the jan intake

I will be commuting as I live in Birmingham xxx wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daneisha24)
    great stuff - is it a sept or jan intake? my friend got an email today saying there are no more places on the sept intake and if she would like to be considered for the jan intake

I will be commuting as I live in Birmingham xxx wbu?
    It's sept! I dont think theres any difference between jan and sept, she did well to get a place!!

I will be living in halls, yet to find someone else living in halls too! I don't know which accommodation yet though. Xx

ReputationRep:
    Well done every1 for there places i cant wait to start!! Is it near the end of sept for intake? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taralea91)
    Well done every1 for there places i cant wait to start!! Is it near the end of sept for intake? Xx
    Well done to you too! Yeah I think so, roughly the last week of sept is the starting week, i'm sure we'll have details sent to us nearer the time. X

ReputationRep:
    well done everyone that's been offered places, child branch is so competitive... everyones done really well! xx

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview for Children's Nursing on Tuesday for Jan intake😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hay i have an unconditional offer for january 2018 intake anyone else for januaryy? Well done on your offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sg2990)
    Hay i have an unconditional offer for january 2018 intake anyone else for januaryy? Well done on your offers!
    I'm waiting to find out from my interview, they said I should hear by end of the month for January...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yehh ive deferred was meant to start this january but expecting a surprise baby lol so starting january 2018! We found out i think about 3 or 4 days after the septembers found out i know ots come up on my time hop thing i got my offer today so hopefully wont be much longer for you! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sg2990)
    Yehh ive deferred was meant to start this january but expecting a surprise baby lol so starting january 2018! We found out i think about 3 or 4 days after the septembers found out i know ots come up on my time hop thing i got my offer today so hopefully wont be much longer for you! Good luck!
    Oh right okay, well congratulations on the offer and the baby! I hate waiting so hope I find out soon😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I'm new to TSR and was wondering if anyone has had an offer for child nursing for BCU for child nursing Sept 2017. I just received my conditional offer today and had my interview on 31st Janauary.

Would love to get to know some people beforehand xx
    Iv got my conditional offer for children's nursing Sept intake 2017 too, will you be living in? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I'm new to TSR and was wondering if anyone has had an offer for child nursing for BCU for child nursing Sept 2017. I just received my conditional offer today and had my interview on 31st Janauary.

Would love to get to know some people beforehand xx

Add me on snap everyone Richy56paige !!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got a conditional offer for children's nursing for September too ☺x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer for september intake. I'm so over the moon to have got into BCU, cannot wait to meet you guys!!

ReputationRep:
    Add me on snapchat guys: Lulu_jayne would be nice to chat to some people before starting x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, Well done to all who have got a place whether it be Sept or Jan. I am due to start September and its starting to feel real now that BCU have emailed occupational health and DBS stuff. Just finishing my last two assignments of Access course and then its finished and I can start preparing for September. Hows everyone feeling about starting the course? I just don't know what to expect but I'm excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoryGiraffe)
    Hi all, Well done to all who have got a place whether it be Sept or Jan. I am due to start September and its starting to feel real now that BCU have emailed occupational health and DBS stuff. Just finishing my last two assignments of Access course and then its finished and I can start preparing for September. Hows everyone feeling about starting the course? I just don't know what to expect but I'm excited!
    Im on my last 2 assignments for access too 😄...really cant wait to start sept nowjuat really nervous about it all tbh and worried about juggling my kids around while i study haha.....am sending all my dbs and health checks on Tuesday gotta have an appointmebt with the nurse to get my vaccination list off her....i just want my uniform now eeekkk!
    Xxx

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.