Graduate Diploma in International Relations

Watch this thread
PhilSK
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Has anybody done it? Did you find it interesting and/or useful? From what I've read on their website it seems that everybody with some reasonable qualification and/or experience can be accepted.

Do you think that Master's degree in Journalism (from Slovakia) and work experience with migrant communities in the UK as a local council officer and a legal translator/interpreter should be enough?

I am just asking before I pay for the application.

Thanks
Phil
University of London International Programmes
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hi PhilSK,

Thanks for your interest in the Graduate Diploma in International Relations. My name is Suraya and I am one of the Official Reps for the University of London International Programmes.

On the basis of the information you have provided, you do appear to be eligible for the Graduate Diploma programme. You are also welcome to submit an online enquiry and upload a copy of your qualification or CV for us to have an informal look at before you submit the application.

If you would like to get an idea of what it is like to study the programme, you may find this post by a student blogger useful. The blogger, Fiana, is enrolled in the Graduate Diploma in International Relations and has previously earned a BA English degree.

We also have an alumni ambassador who has studied the BSc International Relations, who may be able to offer advice. You can see his contact details at: http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk...sadors/subject

If you want any further assistance, please tag us at University of London International Programmes.

Best wishes,
Suraya
PhilSK
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thank you for your information
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads