Business Admin Level 2 Watch

kol6
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Has anyone completed Level 2 Business Administration Unit 213 please?
pheehenrietta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey. I have, how can I help?
kol6
Rep:
?
(Original post by pheehenrietta)
Hey. I have, how can I help?
I have done 1.1 and 1.3 but i have no idea on the other questions. I have researched but no where is seeming to help. I seen sample answers for 1.1 and 1.3 to see what they had written and helped me as it gave me an idea on where to start. Have you done questions 1.2 and 1.4-1.8?
pheehenrietta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kol6)
I have done 1.1 and 1.3 but i have no idea on the other questions. I have researched but no where is seeming to help. I seen sample answers for 1.1 and 1.3 to see what they had written and helped me as it gave me an idea on where to start. Have you done questions 1.2 and 1.4-1.8?
This is what I've put, feel free to use it as a guideline please don't copy it word for word though.

1.2 Explain how to carry out a stock check of stationary: The most effective way of carrying out a stock check is to physically count all the stock. The stock check will typically be recorded on a table then typed up onto a computer record. Typing stock takes onto a computer allows you to keep a closer eye on stock movements.

1.4 Explain how to deal with problems that occur with deliveries and stock items:

Many problems can occur when delivering stationery and when deliveries do go wrong it’s important that it’s dealt with correctly. Most delivery errors can be resolved by contacting the supplier whether it’s a late delivery, wrong items being delivered or the wrong quantity of goods delivered.

1.5 Explain the factors to take into account when ordering stationery:

There are many factors to take into consideration when ordering stationery, those factors includes price, delivery and discount. It is important to check the price when ordering stationery, it’s good to consider whether it’s cheaper elsewhere. Delivery is a key factor when ordering stationery it’s important to see how quickly they can send out their goods and if they offer a next day service. A lot of companies offer discounted rates when items are ordered in bulk so it’s always worth enquiring about this discount when placing an order.

1.6 Explain the benefits and limitations of different potential suppliers, against organisational requirements:

There are numerous benefits and limitations of potential suppliers. One example of a benefit to looking into a new supplier is that you can look at the prices being offered and compare them to what is currently being paid, potentially saving the company a lot of money, however a limitation of using a different supplier could be in breach of a trading contract.

1.7 Explain how to calculate quantities of stationery and supplies to be ordered:

When calculating the quantities of stationery and supplies ordered it’s important to take into account storage and how much has been used since previous order, some supplies such as paper and printer ink will need to be constantly stocked up, this is done by checking stock levels regularly and when supplies start running low or a certain amount of stationery is left more is ordered.

1.8 Describe how to dispose of or recycle waste:

There are many different ways of disposing of or recycling waste, typically materials are collected and separated into groups of general waste, general recycling, paper and electricals these are then collected by the appropriate companies who then dispose of correctly. It is important to only use companies that can provide the correct paper and prove that they are disposing the waste correctly and in an environmentally friendly way.

Hope this helps x

kol6
Rep:
?
(Original post by pheehenrietta)
This is what I've put, feel free to use it as a guideline please don't copy it word for word though.

1.2 Explain how to carry out a stock check of stationary: The most effective way of carrying out a stock check is to physically count all the stock. The stock check will typically be recorded on a table then typed up onto a computer record. Typing stock takes onto a computer allows you to keep a closer eye on stock movements.

[/color][/font]
[/u][/b][/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/u][/b][/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/u][/b][/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/u][/b][/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/font][/u][/b][/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]

Hope this helps x

[/color][/font]

Thankyou that's great. Don't worry i wont be copying anything of it its just so i can get an idea of what you had wrote to what i can write! Thankyou soo much I have done 1.5 and not 1.3 sorry thats my mistake;/
God Chat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Anyone still do business.
Vickie Paul
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Has anyone done 3.1 to 3.4 in this unit. I understand it is a personal statement, however i am extremely confused. Can anyone help?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.23%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.54%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (51)
20.73%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (36)
14.63%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.2%
How can I be the best version of myself? (73)
29.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed