The Student Room Group

I need help with this guy

Okay, so I normally play pranks just about all the time.

So man knew about Tinder, but I was never desperate enough to participate like that.

But I was bored one early morning, and heard it was a hook up app, so I decided to pose as a sultry female.

And matched with this Arab dude, looked identical to Osama Bin Laden but minus the beard and turban.

So we open conversation, but before even beginning my man is in no mood for chonversing and wants to meet so we can get down to the jiggy wiggy because he is on holiday and wants an experience to remember.

So I am a dude but I won't lie, I felt some way like I was some piece of meat to this guy.:huff:

He didn't even want to get to know man. He was a complete savage! Telling me to wear lingerie on his arrival. I felt violated.

So I was like cool, and began seducing him and what not telling him to come down right away. And to wait for me outside Brixton station.

He was travelling from Chingford which is soooo far, so I knew he was going to be really angry. Coming from Essex to Central.

Anywho, one thing lead to another and my man is waiting outside the station for me.

So I live opposite the station, and was in the middle of my tea and crumpets when I got his message, so I calmly put my jacket on and catch my man outside the station waiting for man with some flowers.:flutter:

But I just walk past him, and make my way to the hair stylists.

And left him standing there for a good hour or so.

Vengeance for treating man like a piece of meat.

Before finally revealing that I was trolling him.

But I didn't realsie this dude would be soooo butt hurt like he sat on a cactus.

Cursing me and insulting man relentlessly.

But the next day and he keeps blowing up my phone non-stop. How do I remove this dude? I am new to this Tinder thing ygm.
Original post by Mr Luva lova

So man knew about Tinder, but I was never desperate enough to participate like that.

But I was bored one early morning, and heard it was a hook up app, so I decided to pose as a sultry female.

And matched with this Arab dude, looked identical to Osama Bin Laden but minus the beard and turban.

So we open conversation, but before even beginning my man is in no mood for chonversing and wants to meet so we can get down to the jiggy wiggy because he is on holiday and wants an experience to remember.

So I am a dude but I won't lie, I felt some way like I was some piece of meat to this guy.:huff:

He didn't even want to get to know man. He was a complete savage! Telling me to wear lingerie on his arrival. I felt violated.

So I was like cool, and began seducing him and what not telling him to come down right away. And to wait for me outside Brixton station.

He was travelling from Chingford which is soooo far, so I knew he was going to be really angry. Coming from Essex to Central.

Anywho, one thing lead to another and my man is waiting outside the station for me.

So I live opposite the station, and was in the middle of my tea and crumpets when I got his message, so I calmly put my jacket on and catch my man outside the station waiting for man with some flowers.:flutter:

But I didn't realsie this dude would be soooo butt hurt like he sat on a cactus.

But the next day and he keeps blowing up my phone non-stop. How do I remove this dude? I am new to this Tinder thing ygm.

Take it to Jeremy Kyle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Moonstruck16
Take it to Jeremy Kyle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed this is some great advice.:colonhash:

I am being serious.

Pmsl at this part XD
Reply 4
Guess he likes his meat then.
Delete the app, or delete your account
Reply 6
Original post by bex.anne
Delete the app, or delete your account

I did think of that. But I thought I could probably just delete him instead of the whole app.

But I guess I will have to just delete the app completely.

It requires considerate effort for me to create the account, find the pics, upload the pics and create a detailed profile.

Now I have to delete all that. :/
Reply 7
Nah, still don't know how to delete this dude.

It's a struggle.
Reply 8
Nah, still don't know how to delete this dude.

It's a struggle.

As hilarious as I have found this thread so far, can't you unmatch from him so he stops spamming you? Not familiar with the app myself so guessing a bit here.
Reply 9
Original post by Smud
As hilarious as I have found this thread so far, can't you unmatch from him so he stops spamming you? Not familiar with the app myself so guessing a bit here.

Yeah I did. But deleted the app now.

You did a good thing ngl, I’ve used tinder before and I’ve had my life in danger before. I mean if you wanna get rid of the guy, delete your account and make a new one maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending