Effective ways to tackle problem questions in unit 2A/B AQA As level law

Watch
Pyschh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi there* im self teaching myself As Alevel*law* I *need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer* June 2013* past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its*says "
outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence"

However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer"
briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you guys answer it . Also if any one has other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well* my single mother paid*alot of money* for my exams I really want to do well.

Please if anyone can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law.

Thanks in advance,
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Amusing Elk)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (53)
29.12%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.64%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
23.08%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.79%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise