jimmyt92
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I recently got an offer for MSc Accounting and Finance (Imperial) which was my second choice. I just want to see if there is any feedback for this course from anyone who has done it in the past?
Stoke123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What were your other offers?
jimmyt92
Rep:
?
I got accepted into Warwick MSc Finance and Economics, Financial Mathematics and Cass MSc Quantitative Finance. My first preference for Imperial was MSc Finance but they gave me Accounting and Finance. I'm still waiting to hear from LSE.
Stoke123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nice!!

Are you applying as a postgrad?
Codetto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jimmyt92)
I got accepted into Warwick MSc Finance and Economics, Financial Mathematics and Cass MSc Quantitative Finance. My first preference for Imperial was MSc Finance but they gave me Accounting and Finance. I'm still waiting to hear from LSE.
Nice, i too have applied for Imperial Finance and Accounting as my first choice. May i ask when you applied and what your profile is?
jimmyt92
Rep:
?
(Original post by Codetto)
Nice, i too have applied for Imperial Finance and Accounting as my first choice. May i ask when you applied and what your profile is?
I am an international student from Australia. I hold First Class Honours degree from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Finance, Economics and Econometrics. I graduated second in my class and wrote a dissertation on international asset pricing. I applied before Christmas (Around Dec 20)
ruimiguel12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jimmyt92)
I recently got an offer for MSc Accounting and Finance (Imperial) which was my second choice. I just want to see if there is any feedback for this course from anyone who has done it in the past?
Hello, I guess I am in the same situation (but a year later)and wanted to know a bit more about the course and the post-offer process.

Btw have you accepted the offer from Imperial?
username5252678
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
80tek
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got in equally. Well, is this course a STEM one?
Omar31815
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5252678)
Hey u messaged me trying to message you back but it says you dont accept private messages
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (62)
22.22%
Excited but a bit nervous (126)
45.16%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.9%
I'm really nervous (55)
19.71%

Watched Threads