Turn on thread page Beta

Horrible - Sun's story on jailed incest relationship mother. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    how exactly did this other family member find out though? did either of the offenders brag about it or something?!
    Their relatives walked in on them, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B00kwOrm)
    Their relatives walked in on them, I believe.
    :eek: :eek: i take it they need counselling now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    :eek: :eek: i take it they need counselling now
    I would think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Thats a good point, unless she had condoms ready if she had planned it all along.

I wonder what his brothers/sisters feel like, I bet they all want a piece of fat mummy townie as well.
    Pa, I'd like to introduce you to my husband, and I'd also like to introduce you to my son... here he is! :eek:

Seriously that is sick. I don't post on here, but after seeing this redneck townie activity going on, ewww!!!

ReputationRep:
    My sister is friends with a girl whos grandfather is also her father. I feel so bad for the women in her family, none of them escaped the abuse, not even my sisters friend. He is dying of cancer now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    My sister is friends with a girl whos grandfather is also her father. I feel so bad for the women in her family, none of them escaped the abuse, not even my sisters friend. He is dying of cancer now...
    omg how are they all coping? obviously they talk to some other people about it, but how do you deal with something like that? how did they all react to the news he was dying?

ReputationRep:
    oh yuk! stuff like this should not be happening i cannot believe it!

ReputationRep:
    what u posh brehs chattin bout, that mum is a **** she is well fit i wud bang her if she was my mutha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonJam)
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004360349,00.html

Jobless mother of seven! Bloody lazy townie scum. Just look at the photo!
    :eek: .......but.....how cud she!.......i feel sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    omg how are they all coping? obviously they talk to some other people about it, but how do you deal with something like that? how did they all react to the news he was dying?
    It was normal for the women to be treated like that, it was certainly never challanged. As far as I know, they are not the type of family to reach out and ask for help, especially with the power the males in the family held over them. I moved away before he was diagnosed with cancer so I dont know how they reacted, I only know because my sister told me.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.. how could HE???

Oh no......... that's just so disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    what u posh brehs chattin bout, that mum is a **** she is well fit i wud bang her if she was my mutha
    If she's a **** you've been on the wrong sites.
    Seriously, they were probably being done for incest. This is a crime itself, and there are many combinations that cannot marry and some of these cannot have sexual relations. These are based on the regulations of the Church of England are can be consulted in many basic textbooks. The reasons for the laws are moral and scientific - any potential offspirng have a high risk of genetic disorders.
    If anyone wants to know I have a list of some of the people who cannot marry and hence cannot have sex. Ask and I'll post it for you.

ReputationRep:
    what the hell possed them?????
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(Original post by priya)
    *feels very ill* eww eww eww eww eww eww what would possess you to do that?!!!
    that was what i was thinking!! What on earth makes someone do that in the first place...i just cannot even comprehend how something that sick can happen.

you can't blame them they are chavs after all, i think from now on schools shud separate out the chavs (or wannabe chavs) and specifically state that sex with family members is wrong and illegal when they teach them sex education else they won't learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonJam)
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004360349,00.html

Jobless mother of seven! Bloody lazy townie scum. Just look at the photo!

Nasty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Im sickened by the story, but even more sicken that you read such trash PoisonJam!
    Hey, someone gave me the link on MSN! I tried searching for it on BBC News but it wasn't up this morning. I'm more of an Express man myself.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.