The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Accomodation 2017

Hey! I was just wondering if there are any current students who are staying in either Crown Place or Philharmonic Court, that would be willing to share photographs of their rooms/en suites etc.?

I've applied for these two places for 2017, with Philharmonic Court as my 1st choice - anyone else?

Thanks in advance:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hi, I am not a current student, but beginning in 2017 like you! I was wondering how you applied for accommodation as I am so confused by it! Did you get an email from the university about accommodation?

Cheers!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by lemonadesea
Hi, I am not a current student, but beginning in 2017 like you! I was wondering how you applied for accommodation as I am so confused by it! Did you get an email from the university about accommodation?

Cheers!

Hey!
Yeah I've applied now 😆
If you dm me I'll explain how to do it if you haven't figured it out by then 😆
Original post by sciencefreak0
Hey! I was just wondering if there are any current students who are staying in either Crown Place or Philharmonic Court, that would be willing to share photographs of their rooms/en suites etc.?

I've applied for these two places for 2017, with Philharmonic Court as my 1st choice - anyone else?

Thanks in advance:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've also put philharmonic as my first followed by vine court
Original post by lemonandlime1
I've also put philharmonic as my first followed by vine court

Well hey there potential new flat mate!:crossedf:
im currently living in philharmonic court if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by orangewarrior4

Could you possible upload some pictures of your room? :smile:

Is philharmonic close to vine court? Everyone seems to be putting vine balls instead of philharmonic and I have no idea why?

Is philharmonic court just as sociable as vine/crown place)
Philharmonic is very close to vine court, (max 3 min walk), i've been to most of the accommodations and would say that philharmonic is probably one of the quietest hall of res, mainly due to there only bein 4 -6 people in each flat, where as in vine, carnatic you can get up to 16. much quieter but its the closest to where everyone goes out to town.
Philharmonic is very close to vine court, (max 3 min walk), i've been to most of the accommodations and would say that philharmonic is probably one of the quietest hall of res, mainly due to there only bein 4 -6 people in each flat, where as in vine, carnatic you can get up to 16. much quieter but its the closest to where everyone goes out to town.

I thought there were only 6 people in each flat in vine in self catered?
vine has both self catered and catered (most is catered), self catered are 6 and catered are 16

Do you still have a good social life in philharmonic though?
Original post by lemonandlime1
Do you still have a good social life in philharmonic though?

yes, but i mostly go out with course mates instead of flatmates.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending