The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Journalism Applicants 2017

Hey! I've just firmed Journalism and Communications at Cardiff, and I was wondering who else has applied too...maybe we could start a group chat or whatsapp or something?
Original post by Cari98
Hey! I've just firmed Journalism and Communications at Cardiff, and I was wondering who else has applied too...maybe we could start a group chat or whatsapp or something?

I've just firmed Journalism and Communications too! Fingers crossed that I'll see you in September X
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ellena Taylor
I've just firmed Journalism and Communications too! Fingers crossed that I'll see you in September X

Yay! See you there! Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Original post by Cari98
Yay! See you there! Have you applied for accommodation yet?

No, not yet but I'm definitely doing it soon - I'm thinking one of the blocks in Talybont Court is probably my first option though!
Reply 4
No, not yet but I'm definitely doing it soon - I'm thinking one of the blocks in Talybont Court is probably my first option though!

I put Talybont South first and Court second:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Cari98
I put Talybont South first and Court second:smile:

I applied for Journalism and got an offer! I've got two more offers from different universities and now I have no idea where to go, though xD
Reply 6
I accepted the offer for a master degree in international journalism!
Reply 7
Original post by Cari98

Omg ive firmed it too!:smile:
see you september!
Reply 8

Original post by Hanako23
I applied for Journalism and got an offer! I've got two more offers from different universities and now I have no idea where to go, though xD

Original post by acstamou
I accepted the offer for a master degree in international journalism!

Original post by emma99x
Omg ive firmed it too!:smile:
see you september!

OK so do you guys all have facebook? Maybe we should get a groupchat together or something?:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending