The Student Room Group

Offers from Aberdeen/Heriot Watt/Robert Gordon for Beng in Mech Eng

I' ve received conditional offers from these 3 universities for a Beng in mechanical engineering. The requirements are easy to catch and almost identical for all of them (i am an EU student) so I have a hard time to decide which one should I choose for first choice.
Especially since Aberdeen and Heriot Watt seem to be the at the same level regarding mechanical engineering based on UK rankings. My plan is to transfer to from Beng to Meng or to study for a more specialized Msc after my Beng studies. 5 years studies are one way for me since in my country engineering studies are by default 5 years from the beginning (no other option).
So any help will be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by DimitrisK
I' ve received conditional offers from these 3 universities for a Beng in mechanical engineering. The requirements are easy to catch and almost identical for all of them (i am an EU student) so I have a hard time to decide which one should I choose for first choice.
Especially since Aberdeen and Heriot Watt seem to be the at the same level regarding mechanical engineering based on UK rankings. My plan is to transfer to from Beng to Meng or to study for a more specialized Msc after my Beng studies. 5 years studies are one way for me since in my country engineering studies are by default 5 years from the beginning (no other option).
So any help will be appreciated.

I would definitely say Herriot Watt
It's got a better reputation
Plus it's a very nice campus

Also it's close to Edinburgh and Glasgow

Both incredibly diverse bustling cities

PS I know this as I'm from Scotland lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending