Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Counterpoint)
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - y'all seem like great people, and if you're all showing so much concern about your results, then you must obviously care about them enough to deserve them; best we can do is to support in anyway, those who don't get what they wanted or deserved... its the least we all expect from others, isn't it?
    Hehe me, care about my A-Levels? So I go and cram my entire course in one week? I do care about them just didn't do the work to show it! And I'd give anything to NOT get what I deserve because what I deserve AUUU so please, don't let me get what I deserve - anything but that! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Haha; then I hope you get what you WANT... and learn for the future ... I still have to get myself out of the habit of crammin it last minute...

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't care if I don't get AAA or whatever (although it would be lovely Santa). I just want to get into the university/course I want. That is the most important thing as I will be spending the next 3/4 years there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    To be honest, I don't care if I don't get AAA or whatever (although it would be lovely Santa). I just want to get into the university/course I want. That is the most important thing as I will be spending the next 3/4 years there.
    Yeh same here though I obviously want repectable grades.

ReputationRep:
    As the day draws closer, I'm getting more jumpy. To think that our unis and schools all know before we do.

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck, y'all. Hope you get the results you need.

ReputationRep:
    I will be disappointed if i get anything that my firm won't accept to be honest.. The offer is ABB so that's what i want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    thats your schoo being nasty and not paying the extra amount for the exam boards to put the grade on
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - I really really hope our college bothers to just translate our various units' marks and have a little slip which goes something like;

Literature; A
    History; A
    Politics; B
    Sociology; A

Instead of...

politics unit one - nature of power 73.9543 (120) - WORK IT OUT !!!
    politics unit two resit june - pressure groups 56.23423423/2

ReputationRep:
    But the AQA and OCR slips already have the grades on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    But the AQA and OCR slips already have the grades on them.

maybe some places rub at them until they come off? .

Heh, all my exams are OCR, and they all have the grades, seems crazy that they wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoGgEr!)
    maybe some places rub at them until they come off? .

Heh, all my exams are OCR, and they all have the grades, seems crazy that they wouldn't
    I hope WJEC put the grades on, i've never seen a results slip from them before. Luckily i don't have any Edexcel exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I hope WJEC put the grades on, i've never seen a results slip from them before. Luckily i don't have any Edexcel exams.
    They put my results on last year for my AS levels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalsunshine)
    They put my results on last year for my AS levels!
    Yay

ReputationRep:
    3 out 4 subjects are with Edexcel so i have to work them out :rolleyes: Would it cost that much more ink to print one more letter?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I think for WJEc last year, I had one slip with the module grades, and then a seperate one with the overall grade.

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen a results slip without the grade and I had one each from AQA, EdExcel and OCR last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    wooooohooo congrats. What uni are you going to?
    how *** u knw ur results? the individual modules? didnt u take ne xams in summer?

ReputationRep:
    yeh but with edexcel, last year for as they put mark out of 300 on the slip, so this year it'll be out of 600 for A2, so if u know the grade ums thingys then it saves faffing around. as in an A is 480/600 etc. do ppl get me? i'm confusing myself here!

ReputationRep:
    This thread is making me panic!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.