The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Frances
I think for WJEc last year, I had one slip with the module grades, and then a seperate one with the overall grade.

Ooh yes! I just checked my slips from last year and that's the case :smile:
Reply 121
it's like an addiction. (or picking at a scab if you do that kinda thing!). i can't stop myself reading this thread but its making me SOOOOO nervous!!! why can't thursday just come...like tomorrow maybe???!!! also starting to worry if i'll have to work out my grades myself. except i think my college works them out for us and prints out a little bit of paper with everything on (nothing official - so open to mistakes???!!! - wishful thinking!) :tongue:
Reply 122
LOL - thats what happened when I got my module 1 AS results. I was holding the piece of paper, and my friends said "so how did you do??" I stared at it for a while...

"I don't know :confused:"
Reply 123
i thought it would be an idea to have all my exam results with me incase i need to swap over modules etc to change my grade...only thing is, i've lost them, along iwth the certificates and my passport...i'm getting an uneasy feeling about thurs...is someone trying to tell me something?
Reply 124
Do the AS results slips not print the grades on them then? I always hought they did :confused:
Reply 125
Aimée123
Do the AS results slips not print the grades on them then? I always hought they did :confused:

Yeh they do - they normaly have the grade at the top and then a break down of the marks for each unit below.
Reply 126
Chubb
Yeh they do - they normaly have the grade at the top and then a break down of the marks for each unit below.

Ah good. Thankyou :smile:
hmm has ne1 here thought about the prospect of going through clearing?does any one no whether its likely to have vacancies for Law?
scandalicious
hmm has ne1 here thought about the prospect of going through clearing?does any one no whether its likely to have vacancies for Law?

i read somewhere that clearing places for law are extremely rare
- however since offers are usually very high (eg AAA), there must be loads of applicants who fail to meet the grades? :confused:
Reply 129
you're not filling me with confidence!!! i want to do law but think i might have to go through clearing. think i might go and curl up in a ball and hide until its all over... :tongue:
Aimée123
Ah good. Thankyou :smile:

that's only if you cash your AS grades in though - many schools do not anymore (in which case you get marks for each individual unit and no separate grades - my school wrote our totals and grade on in pencil).
Kuz
This thread is making me panic!

I feel relatively calm. Perhaps when tommorow comes I'll feel differently, but with everyone panicking I feel pretty much indifferent. :confused:
Reply 132
waiting2smile
I feel relatively calm. Perhaps when tommorow comes I'll feel differently, but with everyone panicking I feel pretty much indifferent. :confused:

I go through different moods myself. Some days ill be super nervous and then other times i really just feel indifferent and then ill suddenly change my mind again
waiting2smile

I'm calm too.
I'm calmish. I know I'm capable of getting A's in all four of my subjects.. but who knows.

I'm gonna drive up to school, pick up my envelope then drive off somewhere. Park.. turn off the engine.. and.. :eek:
SiAnY
I'm calm too.

Same. I've been waiting for ages now, but this evening seems like an anti-climax.

It's like the calm before the storm....

Good Luck everyone
For anyone interested:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3570916.stm

...you are not alone...
Reply 137
Hoofbeat
For anyone interested:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3570916.stm

...you are not alone...

Interesting Hoofbeat, thanks. :smile:

I've perfected my own brand of denial though...it's useful for dealing with anxiety-causing things, like waiting for exam results or stage fright.
Reply 138
Ramaya
3 out 4 subjects are with Edexcel so i have to work them out :rolleyes: Would it cost that much more ink to print one more letter?!?

thats edexcel for you! budget everything! :rolleyes:
Urgggh.. I'm getting so annoyed :frown:

My results are sent by post to school by the examination boards in the UK. I take exams from 5 different boards, and I'm getting them all one by one!!! It's so annoying.

Latest

Trending

Trending