The Student Room Group

Moving on

when your done trying , done loving , done caring and still you put the effort in , but they don't give a **** , but say they do
Is it okay to just move on to someone who does.
All answers will be appreciated, so thank you beforehand .
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ria25
when your done trying , done loving , done caring and still you put the effort in , but they don't give a **** , but say they do

If you're done loving etc then what's the point of continuing the relationship? Why be in a relationship if your not happy? Isn't that the point of a relationship anyways?
You need to move on to someone who makes you happy and to someone who cares about you as much as you care about them
*drops mic
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ria25

There is no point being in a relationship for the sake of being in on, if this person is showing no care or appreciation then you are better off out of it.
Original post by Liverpool1892
If you're done loving etc then what's the point of continuing the relationship? Why be in a relationship if your not happy? Isn't that the point of a relationship anyways?
You need to move on to someone who makes you happy and to someone who cares about you as much as you care about them
*drops mic

Your right , where There's no love , no hope what's the point of being there .
Original post by Rock Fan
There is no point being in a relationship for the sake of being in on, if this person is showing no care or appreciation then you are better off out of it.

Thanks , I appreciate that and it's true , but one thing that just makes me think why did I try when it wasn't going to last , when at the start it seemed it was going to last forever but then again nothing lasts forever.
Original post by Ria25
Thanks , I appreciate that and it's true , but one thing that just makes me think why did I try when it wasn't going to last , when at the start it seemed it was going to last forever but then again nothing lasts forever.

Sadly people change.
Original post by Ria25
Your right , where There's no love , no hope what's the point of being there .

Obviously I'm not saying this to sabotage your relationship, but if your not happy, the best thing to do is move on, hopefully you'll be happier with your next one :smile:
Original post by Liverpool1892
Obviously I'm not saying this to sabotage your relationship, but if your not happy, the best thing to do is move on, hopefully you'll be happier with your next one :smile:

It's okay I understand what your saying this was time relating back to my friend acc so wanted some advice, I've given up on relationships since last year February. , thanks tho
Original post by Rock Fan
Sadly people change.

Your so right about that , people change and move on and it's hard I get that , the person you once knew is never that anymore ,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending