The Student Room Group

Fish Gills Biological Drawing

On Friday, I was ill and so wasn't in school. Apparently I missed a double lesson (80mins) on biological drawing. I am now confused. Could someone pls post a picture of fish gills or give me some tips on how to draw it. I found a picture of fish gills online but am just not sure how to make it into a biological drawing.
Reply 1
Original post by a.o
On Friday, I was ill and so wasn't in school. Apparently I missed a double lesson (80mins) on biological drawing. I am now confused. Could someone pls post a picture of fish gills or give me some tips on how to draw it. I found a picture of fish gills online but am just not sure how to make it into a biological drawing.

What exam board are you studying (and what the hell is a biological drawing)? I'm doing AQA at the minute and I did the fish gills work last year, so I could help you out if you're doing this specification. All I can think is that it would be a detailed drawing with relevant labels. If you have any friends in the class, maybe ask them to explain?
Reply 2
I'm doing OCR. None of my friends ever reply to texts and none of them have Facebook. "What the hell is a biological drawing?" I'm wondering too.
Reply 3
Original post by a.o
I'm doing OCR. None of my friends ever reply to texts and none of them have Facebook. "What the hell is a biological drawing?" I'm wondering too.

Check this out. Seems a good start.

Spoiler

Reply 4
Looks helpful. Will try. Tried searching on the internet for a biological drawing of a fish gill but that didn't come up with anything useful. Do you have any specific advice for creating a biological drawing of fish gills. Will try and use the rules you posted, they look very useful but anything specific for drawing fish gills? Perhaps you could point me in the direction of a website with a drawing of fish gills?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending