Is it bad to be horny constantly for a girl? Watch

ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Luvselmo)
I understand what your talking about. I'm a male in this scenario. I was just looking this problem up and came across this info you shared. I'm the same way as you but I'm 40. I can see this problem when your young but at my age it's a real problem. I really don't know what's wrong with me either. I thought maybe it had something to do with my bigger size man hood. I think that don't have anything to do with it. I can just have sex for hours. It's a real problem. My mind is always pre occupied with sex. I finally just quite having sex or masterbating all the time. The first month was so hard. Retraining your mind is the key. It helped me. Maybe it will help you. Good luck.
Maybe she's worked it out in the intervening 2 years...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GAtGA
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good idea..Thankz..
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Is there anything that distracts you from sexual thoughts? Maybe do that
Mjs3s1984
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Wow, do some yoga... so go all bendy and think how fun this or that position would be?? TBH it gets worse during ovulation for me, but yes I want it all the time. I have a boyfriend, he does not. I have bad thoughts a LOT of them. I handle myself, I work out, I have a full time job and a side business, I help my kid with homework. I.AM.STILL.HORNY. like all the time. So please with your, "do something to distract yourself " if you don't have the problem, stop offering solutions that don't work!
Last edited by Mjs3s1984; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise