Schmokie Dragon
My hero =)

Is this your going to bed? :eek:

If you're staying up, call me. :cool:
University of York
York
I sent you a PM. Love.
Reply 82
This isn't msn... :p: Whooo at least I won't be a lone gamer at York :biggrin: And anything apart from dust_2, that map doesn't agree with me :frown:
aelred89
This isn't msn... :p: Whooo at least I won't be a lone gamer at York :biggrin: And anything apart from dust_2, that map doesn't agree with me :frown:

So what's wrong with WoW? Gala pwns instances and Vandor pwns PvP... it's fun! :cool:

I also like empire eartth and stronghold 2 but I doubt anyone plays those anymore. Then um, onto PS2, PES and GTA obviously... I'm not THAT big a gamer really. Schmokie is more so, it's her fault I even play WoW...

What block you in again? Are you the one who got screwed into block A?
Reply 84
tis_me_lord
So what's wrong with WoW? Gala pwns instances and Vandor pwns PvP... it's fun! :cool:

I also like empire eartth and stronghold 2 but I doubt anyone plays those anymore. Then um, onto PS2, PES and GTA obviously... I'm not THAT big a gamer really. Schmokie is more so, it's her fault I even play WoW...

What block you in again? Are you the one who got screwed into block A?

Ah very cool, the thing i have about WoW is that it takes people's lives.... and you never see them again :p: I'm into HL2, C&C, Warcraft III, Heroes of Might and Magic III (IV & V FTL tbh) and UT. I completed stronghold but never played number 2. As for accomodation I don't know :frown: I felt left out so i decided Langwith could adopt me untill i find a home.. plus there's lots of cool people in here :smile:
So you might not even be in Lang.? Shucks. We are all too cool for you to leave us now!

WoW does take people's lives =( one of my best friends doesn't do anything else, and is failing his degree as a result. Ouch. But I like to think I am responsible about it! I have had it for, like, two years, and am still only a level 48 :cool:
Reply 86
It looks like we're going our seperate ways Schmokie =( I found out today i'm going to be in Vanbrugh =)

I'll have to find you (and Ben) in Kul Tiras or maybe even RL =P

I may even keep posting in here... Vanbrugh's thread is hardly busy lol
You can be an Honourary Langwith Member!
Reply 88
Yay :biggrin: Although now i'm in Vanbrugh when it comes to sports and competitions we'll have to be enemies :p:
Oh noes.

I don't do sports =P
aelred89
Yay :biggrin: Although now i'm in Vanbrugh when it comes to sports and competitions we'll have to be enemies :p:

What sports you like? I'm a cricket man.
Reply 91
I play badminton and swim :smile:
I like both, but do neither. I'm poo, really.
So... whose in Langwith? What blocks?

I'm in block D, but spend most my time at block B at the moment...
I am going into Block D - Room 11 ensuite :smile:
Reply 95

Hello Langwithers :smile: I'm in Block B, standard room.

People were talking about rent etc, as far as I'm aware it's not due until into November because of our £200 deposit.
Reply 96
Oh, and the Langwith forum link didn't work for me...

Latest

Trending

Trending